Draw an arrow object to a set position

I want to have an object appear in a fixed position on the chart. It will be part of a meter indicator on the chart but

right now I'm stuck just trying to get the object to appear on the chart at a fixed position. I can do this

with a label but apparently it won't work with an arrow. I've read that arrow objects

don't have x y positions but is there a way to do this? I don't want them to be part of

the price. The arrow need to be at a fixed position like the top left of the chart. Here is what I have so far

but all I get is an object that appears in 1970 lol:

ObjectCreate("Down",OBJ_ARROW,0,0,0);
ObjectSet("Down", OBJPROP_CORNER, 0);
ObjectSet("Down",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,234);
ObjectSet("Down", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 20);
ObjectSet("Down", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 20);

make a label use the wingding font to display a wingding arrow then you can use regular screen co-ordinates

ObjectCreate("label_1",OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0);
  ObjectSet("label_1",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,50);
  ObjectSet("label_1",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,50);
  ObjectSetText("label_1","é é ë ì í ",12,"WingDings",Aqua);
use windows charmap.exe to find the correct wingding characters

Thank you.

SDC:
use windows charmap.exe to find the correct wingding characters
From https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1503

Charles Vanderstelt:

I want to have an object appear in a fixed position on the chart. It will be part of a meter indicator on the chart but

right now I'm stuck just trying to get the object to appear on the chart at a fixed position. I can do this

with a label but apparently it won't work with an arrow. I've read that arrow objects

don't have x y positions but is there a way to do this? I don't want them to be part of

the price. The arrow need to be at a fixed position like the top left of the chart. Here is what I have so far

but all I get is an object that appears in 1970 lol:

ObjectCreate("Down",OBJ_ARROW,0,0,0);
ObjectSet("Down", OBJPROP_CORNER, 0);
ObjectSet("Down",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,234);
ObjectSet("Down", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 20);
ObjectSet("Down", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 20);

did you solve the problem? I too have to set the position of the Arrow...

As already pointed out #1: you can't "set the position of the Arrow..." Use a label which can.
Reason: