EA gets diffrent indicator datas as Data Window shows. How?! - page 2

Relative:

(This happend, when I use the indicator with TimeFrame="15' input variable.)

That is the wrong syntax for the time frame variable . . . check the Indicator code, it is looking for . .

string sTfTable[] = {"M1","M5","M15","M30","H1","H4","D1","W1","MN"};

RaptorUK:

That is the wrong syntax for the time frame variable . . . check the Indicator code, it is looking for . .

Unfortunatelly no. "M15" form brings diffrent result too. Someone else can be the problem...

Relative:

Yes, I know. I would like to monitor the Value 5 & 6. But sometimes, I can't read that datas. I show you an EA:

In the left-top corner, you can see an infopanel. The last six rows show the values of the indicator at the [1] bar.

But you can realize, sometimes, the datas in the infopanel don't match with the values in the Data Window. And I don't know why!

(This happend, when I use the indicator with diffrent TimeFrame input variable as the current chart.)

Data Window only show data from a chart where your mouse cursor is located (read that again).

Do it again, this time open TF 15 attach your CI and put your cursor on it and compare it again.

:D

Relative:

But you can realize, sometimes, the datas in the infopanel don't match with the values in the Data Window. And I don't know why!

(This happend, when I use the indicator with diffrent TimeFrame input variable as the current chart.)

It is a known bug, I linked it above. You use Visual tester chart and you use MTF (Multi Time Frame) indicator.

Here is a test that writes what a manually palced indicator and the currently tested EA can see as bar[0].

Run the EA first at M15, add the indicator manually, and the data will be the same. Then run it at M5, add the indicator, and you will see that the manually placed indicator see the real time data and not the test arrays, in other timeframes.

So your lines and signals in your manually placed indicator shows the future, shows wrong data, while EA works as expected.
Files:

Here is the indicator for the testing:

onewithzachy:

Data Window only show data from a chart where your mouse cursor is located (read that again).

Do it again, this time open TF 15 attach your CI and put your cursor on it and compare it again.

You don't understand me. Most time the Data Window and my infopanel are match. But sometimes, when the indicator give Value 5 & Value 6 signs (green and red points on the chart), the EA (my infopanel) doesn't read same values as the Data Window show.

erzo:
It is a known bug, I linked it above. You use Visual tester chart and you use MTF (Multi Time Frame) indicator.

Here is a test that writes what a manually palced indicator and the currently tested EA can see as bar[0].

Run the EA first at M15, add the indicator manually, and the data will be the same. Then run it at M5, add the indicator, and you will see that the manually placed indicator see the real time data and not the test arrays, in other timeframes.

So your lines and signals in your manually placed indicator shows the future, shows wrong data, while EA works as expected.

But the problem occurs at live/demo chart too! Not just at backtest.

Relative:
You don't understand me. Most time the Data Window and my infopanel are match. But sometimes, when the indicator give Value 5 & Value 6 signs (green and red points on the chart), the EA (my infopanel) doesn't read same values as the Data Window show.

Dear Relative,

My reply there is based on your picture (page 1). Your EA reading and showing M15 data while your cursor is on M5 chart - surely Data Window will show M5 data. Unless your EA reading and showing M5 data, which part is it that I don't understand ? That's the base of my reply

Dear Relative,

I have no idea how your CI works, however I have Bollinger Band Multiple TF here. Why don't you attach it on a chart - any chart - and look at Data Window.

Files:
bandkmtf.mq4  6 kb

Relative:

But the problem occurs at live/demo chart too! Not just at backtest.
In live, your indicator repaints it's bar[1] signals on M5 chart with M15 setting, but there is no difference between EA and Indicator data. When it repains the signal on the chart, the signal disappears from iCustom calls too. I tried with exactly the same parameters in EA as in the Indicator. (In visual tester, there is no repaint, but wrong data at signals.)

My testing EA:
int start() {
   string commentStr = "Time[1] = " + TimeToStr(Time[1], TIME_DATE) + ", " + TimeToStr(Time[1], TIME_MINUTES) + "\n" +
         "Buffer0[1] = " + 
         DoubleToStr(iCustom(NULL,0,"ptln2asbalerts","M15",7,0,3,0,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,true,0,1), Digits) + "\n" +
         "Buffer1[1] = " + 
         DoubleToStr(iCustom(NULL,0,"ptln2asbalerts","M15",7,0,3,0,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,true,1,1), Digits) + "\n" +
         "Buffer2[1] = " + 
         DoubleToStr(iCustom(NULL,0,"ptln2asbalerts","M15",7,0,3,0,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,true,2,1), Digits) + "\n" +
         "Buffer3[1] = " + 
         DoubleToStr(iCustom(NULL,0,"ptln2asbalerts","M15",7,0,3,0,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,true,3,1), Digits) + "\n" +
         "Buffer4[1] = " + 
         DoubleToStr(iCustom(NULL,0,"ptln2asbalerts","M15",7,0,3,0,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,true,4,1), Digits) + "\n" +
         "Buffer5[1] = " + 
         DoubleToStr(iCustom(NULL,0,"ptln2asbalerts","M15",7,0,3,0,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,true,5,1), Digits);
   Comment(commentStr);
   return(0);
}
And the indicator with the same parameters:
Files:
Reason: