I have TWO slippages ?!?!?? One EA slippage and one execution slippage (broker)

Dear all,

To start I would like to say that I have tested the strategy in a Live Demo account and the stop positioning was correct. 

I have started automatic trading with MT4 and XTB a month ago. I only trade Dax CFD. I have just checked my "first" 85 trades and I am confused. 

Theres is big differences between the stop sent by the EA and the "stop price" shown in the results section. 

When I ask a 3-point-stop-loss, it seems that the machine get 3.3 points for exemple and THEN the execution give me an addition slippage of 0.2-0.5 point. 

In the same report from the Demo Live account, the stop price sent by the same EA is 3 point and of course the final price in also 3 points.

Did anyone experience something similar, "double slippage" ? 

Thank all in advance, 

Arnaud 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

Dax and spx500 are highly volatilite indicates like most of the other indicates.

Price movements are wide and they are convenient to do arbitrage.

So  brokers might be delaying the execution around 1-2 seconds.

Reason: