MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 353

Hello, I am a forex trader now. I've read in some forums currently that forex trading is completely illegal for Indian residents as per RBI guidelines and it may cause to jail. I want to know that how to overcome this problem. Can anybody provide any legal solution on it? Thank you.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Change.mq4 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Let Profits Run EA (Buy Only) v3.20 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "Aladdin Abdulkareem" #property link "" extern int MagicNumeber; extern double GridStep
I'm new to MQL. I'm trying to get the SMA of the ATR value. Is this supposed to work? int lookback = 1000; for(int i=lookback-1;i>=0;i--) atr[i] = iATR(NULL, 0, 10, i); for(int a=lookback-1;a>=0;a--) ma[a]=iMAOnArray(atr,lookback,20,0,MODE_SMA,a); Print("atr= "+DoubleToStr(atr[1], _Digits)+"
  Well working Trading System !  (756   1 2 3 4 5 ... 75 76)
Hello Guy´s, I,ve been trading now near 4 years and live good from this job, but ever search a better strategy, system, expert or signal provider... Now i have found one realy very good guy who sells his indicators and system. look at www.tradecurrency.ca The trading system means not that it
I am still using the old way of coding as below: int LimitOfCandle = 500; //The number of candle from the left to start the function of the indicator int Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); // Number of counted bars int
Hey guys, In this picture i have a 9 simple moving average in Red. I drew the blue line by hand. I want to to have something like the blue line.i mean how to change the algorithm of for example this moving average to gives me the blue line. I mean when market moves down, the line be below the price
Hi, I have recently started learning coding and can't seem to figure the right way to call the functionlisted below (the code below is not completed). Using this code, the function at the bottom lists no errors. However, when calling it in the OnTick block, many many errors start coming up. Ideally
Could someone fix the ALERTS on this indi please? It repeats itself and locks up my terminal. TKS
I can not remember where i found this,but it's a nice trend indicator to add to my current setup. _SECTION_BEGIN("Higher Highs and Lower Lows");//_________________________________________________________// if Blue makes lowest low at prices on top - enter short// if Red makes lowest low at price at
I see this time difference of 6.924 seconds between the trade tab and expert tab of a sell stop order (don't mind the hour change because that is difference in server time) My question: Is the time in the trade tab ->The time when the request from my EA was "sent" or maybe i shall say "processed" by...
  Experiments ...  (850   1 2 3 4 5 ... 84 85)
Thus thread will be used to post some experiments
Hello all, I was puzzled why the indicator below did not update on the M1 time frame - the error message was 'zero divide'. However the print statement showed the variable 'volume' to have a positive value. I then watched the M5 time frame which updated perfectly as did all the other time frames
I'm testing a EA on a DEMO Account and on REAL Account at the same time (2 sessions of MT4 running over different accounts, same machine, same EA) and results are quite differents... Can anybody tell me why? Regards,
Hi, Someone who understands the programming and structure of the MT4 platform itself may be able to answer the following: I am considering renting a cloud supercomputer with the idea of running various Optimization BackTests in MT4 much faster than on a local PC. My concern is that even with the
TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 I am having a blast!!
Hi This mql4 code read the txt file string but as lower case not as upper case as it is saved in the file. Any idea where is the problem and how to get it to read the text as is? Thanks // string file contents// USD s wint filehandle=FileOpen(filename, FILE_READ | FILE_ANSI | FILE_COMMON, 0);
I have written an EA using among others the well known custom indicator called NonLagMA. I have written other EA's with this indicator without any problems that i was aware of at that time. I have two different length parameters that each are linked to either a Bull or Bear trend. I use two
In the attached file "5MinutesScalping-i4.mq4" you'll find the source code of an indicator I downloaded. It has 2 buffers (buffer 0 and 1) which provide buy/sell signals. Now I want to create my own custom indicator (attached file "Onno - Indicator.mq4") that uses the attached indicator by calling
I have installed metatrader 4 via PlayOnMac.  When I try and follow signals, I just get a prompt to download meta trader 4. Unsure on how to get signals setup on MT4. Any help would be wildly appreciated. 
int start(){ for(int i = 1; i <= gridlines; i++) { if((Bid == gridstart + i*step)) { int buy = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,0,0,Ask+step,Comments,MagicNumeber,0); int sell = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,0,0,Bid+step,Comments,MagicNumeber,0); } } return(0);} Hello traders
Hi Guys - I'm struggling with something that should be really simple and I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here. I have 2 simple Dynamic Arrays. The first one stores a list of all my "Winning" (positive) trades and works fine after I sort them (MODE-DESCENDING): for(int i=NoTradesBest-1; i>=0; i--)
Hi,   it's been a month i'm stuck with this problem.   I found nowhere on Internet how to set up a hidden trailing stop so i tried to code it myself.   there is an error in my "Hidden TrailingStop" code.   here is my bot...
Hi all, I need to check if there is an arrow object on a certain bar, like in this graph. I'm watching the OBJ_ARROW functions but I don't find what I need. Have you got a suggestion? Thank you
I am trying to drawn a TREND line but I just get a line running across the screen (the wide GOLD line below). EAM55_2 & EMA55_1 are the EMA's for 2 consecutive figures. The start time on the right hand side appears correct but I just want the length to be (in this example 5 (or 6) periods). Trying...
Could somebody please be so kind and teach me how to make a function to get the amount of bars since the order is open!? For example, if I bought a EUR/USD on 9/2, then today such function should return 10 in a daily chart, 240 (more or less) in a hourly chart, and so on. Much appreciated
I keep getting MT5 from the website metatrader4.com
Making backtesting on my MT4 I need to keep different objects on my chart. So I save them all preparing new template with them ... fortunately when I need go back to them an I am loading saved template they do not show up ... Strange because it shows three MA's on but not text or fibo levels
Hey Folks!! Hope everyone is doing just great!! Kindly assist in resolving a "zero divide error" that keeps coming up at the code below; double change; double PRI_MA; double CUR_MA; PRI_MA=iMA(NULL,60,60,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,60); CUR_MA=iMA(NULL,60,60,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);
Does somebody know why, when I paint an OBJ_VLINE, whether I use Time [0] or if I use TimeCurrent (), although the line is painted in the right place, the date it shows is not.?? In this backtest I have done about the year 2018, it shows the year 1971