MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1031

[Deleted]
Hi there. I wonder if it is possible to find out if a object is in window 0 where the chart is or in 1,2,3... where the indys are. so I tried something with the PRICE1 coord but this doesn't work for all charts. Then I measure the distance of start and end which is also not valid for everything....
I want to code an EA for my two-correlated-currency arbitrage strategy that I am developing, I'm calling it my gap strategy. I think you can see what I'm doing from the attached chart. What I'm trying to wrap my ahead around is how to quantify the gap distance between the two currencies, and the...
1> How to make GetLastError return a string instead of a number ? I used to put the GetLastError() in Alert or Print command to see what is wrong. But I just saw the returned number ! Is there a way to let it present the string content of the error ? 2> Please further explain the role of "slippage"
[Deleted]
Hello, Is it possible to draw parallels from Close, without using buffers? Thank you, Pierre8r Code with buffers : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  Parallel001.mq4 |//|...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone Can you help me improve my strtegy ? it consist on EMA and Momentum and also on Bars sequency finishing by hammer(japanese candle formation) iT WORKS LIKE THAT: If ema is above ASK and momentum i s getting lower and lower and last four bars are black and moreover the last one is hammer...
[Deleted]
  MACD cross MA  (2)
Hi, i'm new in this forum. I hope you can help me for make an indicator. I need a indicator MACD(9,12,2) and an other MA simple with shift -1,so i don't know how can make this indiactor. It's important that when signal MACD cross the MA i listen a sound and i can view an alarm. I hope you can help...
Hi, All I want to send an email when my customer indicaror gives a signal. But when I load the indicator, it sends all the past signals and makes the email dispatcher stop send the email. It returns the error: "Mail: Not Enough Space For..." Does anyone know how to solve the problem? Tks...
Hooray! - My three-layer non-linear neural network has started to show stable positive trading results. And immediately the question about the optimal MM was raised. I already touched this subject here before but considered a case without taking into account brokerage companies' commission (Spread)
[Deleted]
  Give feedback  (109   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Give me some feedback. Who can say anything about this type of "trader" who has been trained by him? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO EXPECT FROM HIM. http://forexac.net/ If so, what are the results? I can't find any good reviews, everything is on their website
I define x as a double, assign to x the value of 5 divided by 2, and then print x. See code below. double x = 5 / 2;Print ("five divided by two is ", x); The result, as printed in the journal tab, is: 2012.05.06 18:12:28 2012.04.26 12:34 Range Breakout EA (alpha 2a) EURUSD,M15: five divided by two...
I wrote the following code://--------------------------------------------------------int init()  {   return(0);  }int deinit()  {   return(0);  }      int start()  {    Alert("deinit() called ! EA terminated in few seconds"); sleep(5000);  deinit();...
  regression line  (2)
Hello !! Is there any indicator that shows a regression line every n bars automatically? Thanks for your help.
Hi, anyone know how to write ea trade base after the 2 close bar higher than EMA line. pls help.
I attempted something new today which I am not sure how its is supposed to work. I have my PC connected to a demo MT4 accoubt and I logged into the same account with the iPhone app. No problem so far. Next I try to enter a manual trade from the iPhone. All I get is "busy" with no other message, log...
Hello I have some questions, requests, and issues I would like to be solved regarding the following articles on this article here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1478 I'm trying to follow the instructions but I have the following problems: 1.) The file w2k3.img at http://fileshare.in.ua/20222...
Can anyone help me.. I need a template of martingale EA.. I found a template but when i backtest it.. the EA could not open a buy order if there is a sell order exist.. I only understand mql little bit.. Here the tempalte... I hope some one could help me to make this EA could open sell even there is...
  Negro!  (1084   1 2 3 4 5 ... 108 109)
Previous branch titles: 1. would you like a grail ? ;)(Friday). 2. Galey is gone, gave away free to all comers, only the rake is left 3. A flash mob of losers and whiners. 4. Not an interesting topic at all. 5.A bowl of paracha. 6. Again da laud. 7. Again da okay, drinking only tea or coffee
I am getting an error 131 "Invalid Trade Volume" when I place an order using Lots rounded to two decimal places. However, MarketInfo (Symbol(),MODE_LOTSTEP) returns 0.01 indicating that I should be able to use two decimal places for Lot sizes. The EA works correctly when I use a Lot size rounded to...
[Deleted]
Hi all, First Sorry for my bad english ! I would like to know if someone can explain that ! the simply code below is for changing takeprofit during night session ! it work fine but i have modify error 1 only when calling mode_Jour. the problem seem to be this condition oldtp = OrderTakeProfit();...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have this problem: I have some window with charts. I need code (maybe with functions API) which will be select other window than active window (switch between window) Thank you very mutch for help me!!!
is theire way/trick for to taste renko/range bar chart on statgey taster?
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, This is my first Post!!! I'm looking for a function to flip the Portfolio position from +1 to -1 and -1 to +1 immediately i.e, when sell signal is given, the command will close the buy position but straight away change the position to -1 Regards, ShinjiOno
The Renko live EA will only generate a bit over two months of back data on my chart. I tried running it on a 5 minute driver instead of 1 minute, no luck.. Anyone have an idea how to get renko data from any further back in time on my charts ?
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I have run this in tester and haven't get any error, as soon I go to live trade I get error 130. Could you please give some thoughs to this? This is the open order code I have in a separate file in the include folder, GetLotSize() is my money mngmt, dTakeProfit is set to 180 pips,...
Execution scope: I understand that unless I code it in otherwise, everything within the scope of the 'start' function executes on every tick. But what about outside the scope of the Start function? Such as code that is often seen prior to this? Looking at some working EA samples, I don't see...
Is Renko Back-Test Possible in Mt4? I wish to use Renko charts as filter. By observation, looks like it produces smoother signals with MACD for example. But I don't know if it's possible to fool mt4 into using renko in back-tests. Anyone know if this has been done before I embark on a wild goose
[Deleted]
  AUTO SL and TP  (9)
helloto everyone here, I did a backtest of this EA, it manages the positionssl and tp automatically when you enter an order manually. soucyon there is always some error messages in the log of the tester, Istill try with a demo account, but the window sl and tp from MT4 openswithout stop, I would...
Hi. first i would like to thanks all the forum for their knowledge. this is my first post and i'm french then sorry for my bad english. my problem is the following: I have the indicator rsi_ema_mtf and would like to modify the coding. instead of to call the indicator "IMAonarray",I call the...
hi, i have strategy which is giving more than 80 percent success rate with this.. can any one program this EA and name has Ajit_Scalper.ex4 or .mq4?.. the strategy is -- this is 1 minute chart strategy... and i use simple moving average (14 day) .. and any 1 min candle moves more than 5 pip, the