Oanda Orderbook 2_36_E Not working on my MT4 Platform

Hi Guys,

Hope someone can help. Installed the MT4 Premium Upgrade tools onto my Oanda MT4 Demo platform. All the indicators and expert advisors work perfectly except the Oanda Orderbook 2_36_E expert advisor.

I have contacted Oanda via email and chat but despite all their instructions i still get the same message, "Please choose the correct OANDA server and log into your account. This server is not authorized to use the OANDA indicator."

In the last email I received from Oanda they suggested I contact this forum as they can't help specifically with this platform.

I have taken the liberty of attaching some screenshots to assist you in your diagnosis..

Thanks in advance,

Will.

Files:
Capture.JPG  87 kb
Capture3.JPG  98 kb

Duscussion about the Market products (and about any external commercial products) is prohibited on the forum sorry.

You can contact with the seller/author of this EA asking him for advice.

William Pearson: "Please choose the correct OANDA server and log into your account. This server is not authorized to use the OANDA indicator."

Seems to say your account isn't OANDA. Or they added additional server(s), and the indicator is out of date. Verify (look for the login in the Journal tab) and write to them. Nothing we can do here.

Reason: