MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 274

i have a angle checking mql4 source but it have array out of range error. i can't figure out what is problem. i can guess problem is come from loop but can't fix error. i did several modification like i+1 or so where possibly can fix error but no lucky. i guessing error come around here MALast=
Hello All, I am asking for MT4, currently working on SMA strategy. I have coded these codes, now I want that EA should execute buy/sell on each crossover of SMA. But I can't understand how to that, can any one help so that EA take buy/sell position on every single cross over. input int SlowMA = 40 ;
Hi all, I'm looking for an indicator (Metatrader4) about Fibonacci Time Zone that allows to modify colors about every single line (like the image I posted below). I tried an indicator that works well for me, but there is no possibility to modify colors of every line. Please let me know. if exists
how can I programmatically open an offline chart
I recently noticed this error but only on a four hour chart which happens to be my anchor chart for analysis. Thanks and profitable trading to all
I have subscribed the MT4 signal. They are opening the position with 0.22 but I can see only 0.02 in my actual account and I have checked with Trading provider and they said there is no limitaion from their. Can you please advise, is there any limitation from Provider
Hello guys, I am new here and have just recently started learning how to code mql4 few days ago. I am trying to write a code so that the EA will automatically close half of my position and modify my order so that it will create a new TP and SL. However, whenever I run the code, it seems like it
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to display a H4 time frame SMA, in a H1 time frame graph. Is this possible and how? Thanks, Pierre8r
Hi all! Has anyone else experienced loss of candlestick data in MT4? Particularly in the 4 hr timeframe? Thanks
I used below code for equity AccountEquity() now I want to now what is yesterday AccountEquity How I can do it? Best regadrds Neda
  MT4 Linux mint  (3)
I have recently installed Linux mint on my laptop,does MT4 run on this operating system
hi guys i try to run a example in EA https://docs.mql4.com/check/isdllsallowed #property strict #import "user32.dll" #import int MessageBoxA( int hWnd, string szText, string szCaption, int nType); // Global Variables //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hello, I have a question relate to Strategy tester, please help me. Here is my use case, I have a input csv file include orders in history at specific times (the history is from 05/05/2020 to 23/06/2020). I wrote a EA to read the csv file and send order in strategy tester mode, and it worked, but
Hello MQL Community :-), I'm pretty new to MQL and just started diving into this whole stuff, actually im exercising a bit by implementing a custom Indicator based on the RSI. For the beginning a very simple improvement will be coded, let the user select multiple timeframes, calculate an average
Hi. So I've started to test and see if I can use a bought Indicator as a trigger for my EA. I can get the EA to work with all the Indicators buffers if i just dont count for all the inputs in the code. double PFTP_BuySignal = iCustom ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , "Market/Payed/PipFinite Trend PRO"
Hi all, I am having difficulties with my code. I would like it to open one order per currency pair but currently it only opens one order for the whole platform, can anyone guide me as to how i could adjust my code to open one trade per currency pair. this is what i have currently got going, if
  candle width set  (2)
Who can help? In chartsetinteger, which function is used to change the width of the candle? thank you
Is there a way to cast or convert from a string to an ENUM. This is a simplification of the problem: enum ENUM_OPS {   BUY = 1, SELL = 2};string sVal = "BUY";ENUM_OPS eVal;//eVal = (ENUM_OPS)sVal; //Doesnt works//eVal = EnumToString(sVal); //Doesnt works Which is the proper way to assign sVal to...
hi guys i try to read in MT4 a Memory mapped file , i look this example https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/142721 i have created a C# memory mapped file this is a code using System; using System.IO; using System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles; using System.Threading; class Program { // Process B: static
I cannot understand why the program skips the lines after a successful previous line and ignores the instructions on those lines. If you look at the code below you will see that there is a Sell transaction that is carried out successfully in the Strategy Tester , but the Sell transaction is never
HI Experts I am new to MQL4 Programming, and trying to learn it, while writing my own EA, I am trying to access the EA common parameters which are shown when you attach an EA to a chart (as shown in screenshot), specially for positions, like if someone had set to open positions for Long only, I want
Dear MQL, Are there any plans to enable MetaTrader 4 to be used across multiple computer screens simultaneously? My MT4 terminal appears so cluttered on the one screen, and I would like to separate the chart window from the Terminal (trades) window ie. one computer monitor for the chart, the second
Hello, I am new to programming and I am trying to learn. I get an array out of range error, can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. #property copyright "Copyright 2020, YarnnyArmy" #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict int LowerFrac_1; int
void OnTick()  {   MqlTick last_tick;//---   if(SymbolInfoTick(Symbol(),last_tick_flag))     {      Print(last_tick.flag,": Bid = ",last_tick.bid,            " Ask = ",last_tick.ask,"  Volume = ",last_tick.volume);     }   else Print("SymbolInfoTick() failed, error = ",GetLastError());//---  } I...
Hi everyone, I have just switched to MQL4 coming from MQL5 only to be shocked by few things that's MQL4 limited to. For example the limitation of viewing charts in the usual Timeframes of MQL5, and having to go around that with using the Period Converter. Which is not bad, but i don't understand why
All, This one is driving me nuts! whilst trying to write an EA to trade the DAX I've discovered several instances of missing candle data or periods where the market is closed during the night. I'm using the ' iclose ' to determine a close level from the previous day, but this requires a 'number of
I have installed a vps from MQL5 in my MT4 platform for one signal. My question is if this vps is also applied for another subscribed signal, or is it necessary to buy a new vps subscription for that new signal
Hi, I’ve created an EA that will do partially close order if certain condition met. The first condition would be closing half of the open order, I use it using orderlots()*0.5 . For the second condition I use only orderlots() to close all the order. The problem Is that I got an error 131, I thought
How can I call the chart id of the current chart
[Deleted]
i have Ea i wrote a EA and would like to add script to it so that i can input a % of the balance to use in buying lots. So $1000 could have a lot size of 0.1 and then increase it to 0.2 when the balance is $2000 and between those amounts? but i would like to be able to change the settings of the %....