My MT4 EA cannot be executed

Please can somebody suggest why, when I try to attach my MT4 EA to a chart I get the message that it's not an EA and cannot be executed?

Kenneth Bachelor:
Please can somebody suggest why, when I try to attach my MT4 EA to a chart I get the message that it's not an EA and cannot be executed?

Post the code,it can be because of any reason from so many

Have you allowed Capital Punishment in the terminal? Executing an expert is not a joke, no matter what he did.

Also does your expert have OnTick() function?

Kenneth Bachelor:
This can be, for example, if you try to run an indicator from the experts section (in the code this difference event handling functions, for indicator - OnCalculate, for EA - OnTick)

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

Kenneth Bachelor:

Hello, there is another solution: You can use MT4 IDE (Editor) to compile your EA, if your EA can't be executed as you said I think it will show some errors. So you can fix it

Good luck

Reason: