can anybody add email and notification alert to this indicator

pls anybody add email and notifications alert to my indicator

I give you my indicator "Alert plus.mq4" which can add alerts and mail to other indicator.

You have to input "Indicator file name" and "Up & Down arrow buffer numbers".

Files:

Naguisa Unada:

I give you my indicator "Alert plus.mq4" which can add alerts and mail to other indicator.

how it works

Naguisa Unada:

it did not worked thanks

sinan daş:

how it works

(Indicator file name)  trend-envelopes-indicator

(Up Arrow buffer number)   2

(Down arrow buffer number)   3

I confirmed that it works perfectly.

sinan daş :

it did not worked thanks

It works perfectly.

If you can not use it, go to the freelance service.

Naguisa Unada:
(Indicator file name)  trend-envelopes-indicator

(Up Arrow buffer number)   2

(Down arrow buffer number)   3

I confirmed that it works perfectly.

I am confused about buffer number. How can I find out from my indicator!

Can i find from the object list ? From the object list i can get an identification number of the arrow. In the screenshot which is '233'. should i use this as a buffer number ? if not then how can i find it ?

Files:

2sohankhan:

I am confused about buffer number. How can I find out from my indicator!

Can i find from the object list ? From the object list i can get an identification number of the arrow. In the screenshot which is '233'. should i use this as a buffer number ? if not then how can i find it ?

Objects are not buffers.
If the indicator does not use buffers, the code will need to be modified so that an alert is sent by the same block of code that draws the object.

Keith Watford:

Objects are not buffers.
If the indicator does not use buffers, the code will need to be modified so that an alert is sent by the same block of code that draws the object.

indicator I am using creates new object every time when there is a signal. So is there any way I can receive email notification, whenever their is a new object created ?

2sohankhan:
indicator I am using creates new object every time when there is a signal. So is there any way I can receive email notification, whenever their is a new object created ?
Keith Watford:

Objects are not buffers.

Keith Watford:
Isn't there any ea/indicator which can send email notification, whenever a new object is created
Reason: