MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1637

[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Test.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.metaquotes.net...
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to develop an technical analysis tool to generate some basic buy/sell allerts. I need to implement an algorithm that defines support & resistance historicallevels (scanning a stock data and calculating support & resistance levels andtheir strength- according to the volume and number of...
[Deleted]
  Hi I´m new to the stuff  (12   1 2)
I want to programme some automatic trading strategies , but its really difficult to get an overview in the whole programming stuff ( Im quite a beginner although I have some programming JAVA experience) So to start with I´m asking for some help with the basics... How can I programme the following
Hello guys! I have problems with backtesting EAs in MetaTrader. Sometimes MetaTrader works, but usually it makes problems. Usually after 1 seconds I hear a sound and then it did nothing. In the journal I can read: 2007.05.18 14:01:27 There were 1 passes done during optimization, 1 results...
This , I am sure is a real dumb question but how do I export my activity log to a spreadsheet - cannot see how to Thanks
Hi! I have a problem with iCustom. It appears on an expert advisor while running in "Strategy Tester". If I use iCustom with timeframe different from the chart's it returns values wichare not correct. To be exact : adx_minus = iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, "adxdon", 14, 34, 34, 2, 0); This return...
Hello, I am very new to programing and am hoping someone can help me. I need to superimpose one chart onto another - effectiveley Drag & Drop my RSI on top of my Stochastic . I only require the lines. i.e. Stochastic; length=6, SlowK=5, SlowD=2, black out all inputs & 'OBought / O'Sold lines etc
[Deleted]
good day. i complied my mq4 files. i downloaded those code base such as fx5 divergence.i compile 'em, i got the ex4 files. and then i drag those files to the c:/programfiles/metatreader/experts/indicators.is that correct? but those new indicators that i drag into the metatrader's expertfolders didnt...
  EAmsrc V.6c  (10)
For backtesting EAs and to optimize the settings we need to have M1 data from the brokes. So please post any links or data (free data) for it in this thread
If this has been answered somewhere else, please post a link. I'm looking to create an Indicator that will pop up a messgage box when some conditionsare met. The conditions are already plotted on the chart via some other indicators.Is it possible to pull this data from the other indicators into...
  MT4 to MT3  (2)
I will need to convert files from MT4 to MT3 and download a MT3 platform. Can you give me advice if there is any tutorial for this convertion, and whereI should download the platform? Thank you
After you stop laughing at how new I am. please share with me what the differenceis between a pending buy stop and a pending buy limit OP_BUY0Buying position.OP_SELL1Selling position.OP_BUYLIMIT ??? 2Buy limit pending position.OP_SELLLIMIT ??? 3Sell limit pending position.OP_BUYSTOP ??? 4Buy stop...
[Deleted]
When I test my EA which uses function OrderTicket() I get zero value. The code is: int Orders[]; int i=0; for(int cnt=0;cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++){ OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MAGNUM) { Orders[i]=OrderTicket();...
[Deleted]
Hi all, As you can guess I am a newby on here and have a couple of questions. Am I right in thinking that my indicator works on bars: int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); //---- if (counted_bars < 0) return (-1); if (counted_bars > 0) counted_bars--; int limit = Bars-counted_bars; for...
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Test.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.metaquotes.net...
how to difine the higher low, higher high, lower high and lower low ? please anyone expert know how to code a script to define the higher highhigher lowlower highlower lowplease guide me...thanks a lot. ~>_<~
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I have been writing a EA. I believe I've gotten everything needed. However, I keepgetting a error code "Unbalanced Left Parenthesis." I can't find it.Maybe someone on here can find my error. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
[Deleted]
hello, can someone please wright me a very simple EA that buys when there have been 3bulls in a row and when it buys it must set a stoploss of -10 pips and a take profitof 10 pips. i would apreciate it very much as i do not code mql4 and i have no idea where tostart. thanks very much.
[Deleted]
  EA programmers  (2)
Please, who knows, point me sites of professional EA programmers.
[Deleted]
I am working on a rather large EA. The .ex4 is about 38K and it references 7 libraries(.mqh files). I have now lost the INPUTS tab when I attach the EA to a chart. TheCOMMONS tab appears but no INPUTS tab. Same problem when I look at the EA propertiesonce it is attached to a chart and the same is...
Anyone one how to convert HST file to FXT file ?
The development of MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE is at full speed. According to our lead developer, Denis Mezentsev, the mobileterminal is half ready. By the present moment, the following components have beenrealized: MarketWatch, trade history, alerts, mailing system, and news. Tradefunctionsand charts...
[Deleted]
Hello Guys, i just found this Website today after i downloaded MetaTrader yesterday its bothgreat :) Im trying to code my first Expert, while i could find solutions for my real problemson this site and in the dictionary, im stuck now. What im trying to do sounds realy simple but eventually is...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to write a .dll to use and I've hit a problem. I took the sample .dllprovided and added this function: MT4_EXPFUNC void __stdcall Hello() { System::Windows::Forms::MessageBox::Show("Hello from MT4!"); } I can get the .dll to compile just fine...I can even get MQL to find it,...
Participating in the discussion of the topic 'Multi Currency Pair Analysis, your opinion, can it be used?' About multicurrency analysis I saw the emergence of interest in the creation of trading systems based on this principle. And also seeing in different forum threads that most of the
What does this message mean?