MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1631

Hello, If I am in the strategy tester mode, 1 hourchart and I liked to get at the sametime courses of 5 the min chart, I can get with Time[0] the current value of thecurrent bar in the hourchart gotten and this current value on iBarsShift () to pass around the bar number of the same bar in 5 the...
New article Sending Trade Signal Via RSS Feed is published. As you can see , many professional websites have got the RSS symbol shown on theright of your address bar. Not only that orange symbol but also some where easily seen inside the web content. Many people think that to get this RSS symbol...
[Deleted]
Hey folks, is there "annnyyy" script which can detect the following things: 1. The time when an open position is closed (for example, it should keep checking every second, 10 seconds, 1 minute, etc., etc., and trigger the desired event as soon as an open position closes due to SL or TP). 2. It
[Deleted]
I am receivin 6 instances of each news release!  If you know how to bring thisdown to just one, I would certainly appreciate knowing.  Tks.
[Deleted]
hello, anyone can help.. how to add description on 'ask line' and 'stop level line' on the main chart? currently whenever you enter position, only ticket number appear, how do i add additionaltext on this horizontal line. thanks
I tried to use fractal indicator in my EA, but it always gives zero result in strategy testing. But when I attach indicator to a chart it very well shows on the chart and data is dispalyed in data window. While compiling my EA there is no error. Kindly help. Thanks
The 1st of July, the start of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, comes soon.All details of the forthcoming competition will be published on its website. Registrationof Participants will start on the same day! Considering the experience of registration in the previous Championship, we decidedto...
New article The Basic of Coding A Hedge Expert Advisor is published. This is just an example of a simple hedge Expert Advisors. You need to modify itto fit your own hedging style. I am sure that there are many hedging styles outthere. Author: chayutra sriboonruang
I made a script -out of curiousity- about how much time different functions taketo be run. (That is how many times does a loop containing the tested functionsrun in a second). I found that different account/order information functions are quite fast, notreally affecting the result. (eg. a Comment...
[Deleted]
Is there any way to avoid Bars on Sundays on a Daily Bar?
Hi, everybody i'm pretty new to MQL4 have some prior programing exp, need some helpto get started on the programing path to Graal, have been trading currency fora while now and very pregnant with ideas of strategies, just need to put it intothe code. it would be exchanging emails or a chat. If there...
Hello, I see its Fórum almost that daily. My doubt is the following one. I want to configure my EA to recognize my data of account. Account Name: Eduardo Account Number: 120500 Company Name: Globofx Date has limited or Exhales date: 2007.07.31 I have the manual of the more nao I understand...
We all know that MQL4 Tester is a great resource and the key to the real world.But it's closed! I don't know if is a new idea, but what about an open Tester in future versions, where MQL4 users could create theirindicators and signals during the test? For example, "Optimization Results" page (and...
[Deleted]
How do I display text on the chart? I'm modifying an indicator, and want to displayone of the outputs, in text format. Please see code below the attached picture. I appreciate the help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ATR Channels. mq4 | //| Copyright ©...
[Deleted]
Hello! I have a problem with the sell orders. The orders buy it's good. I've to searched for all sites, but I didn't find a solution. Please, can anybody help me? This is the code: int MagicNumber = 77777; int TotalOrders,cnt,Ticket; // Globals int Spread = 0; string FX_Symbol = "";...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I want to test a EA for the range of e.g. StopLoss from 1 to 5, there will be 5reports in strategy tester separately if i manually input the StopLoss from 1 to 5. How can I script in MQL4so that it can generate the 5 reports automatically (in one file? should it be ok?) Tks! Nick
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am new to MQL4 programming, so don't know how to get started. I want torun some simple EA and want it to present the results in the strategy tester report,but get nothing happened. Can anyone just give me a simple EA sample that can runand shows results in the ST report? Thanks for helps!
[Deleted]
Hello, I am testing a script, and I'm getting inconsistent results that I do not understand.I have the NZDUSD chart open when testing this script. When I code the following and Print "a", I receive a valid numeric value: double a = iMACD(NULL,1440,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1); When I code the...
[Deleted]
Need an expert to look over an existing EA and the programming of a new EA. Please send an e-mail to brighammartin@gmail.com Will pay for time spent.
Dear together, i have a basic question about metatrader ... IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A SIGNAL, IF THE PRICE - FOR EX. EUR/USD - TOUCH MY OWN DRAWINGTRENDLINES !? Perhaps an acustics Signal or something else !? Best regards : Rookie
On the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website, the article named "Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007" has been published. The article summarizes the Automated Trading Championship 2006and its impact on the automated trading industry as a whole. Besides, the Jurybring out their...
3 SMA's: 30, 50, 100 4 TimeFrames: 30, 60, 240, 1440 What I try to find is the direction of the SMA's for these Time Frames. The firstand second TimeFrame is right but the third and fourth is wrong! I can't find the bug. Anyone? #property copyright "Copyright 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp...
Rules doesn't talk about dynamic changes, will be possible Extern Parameters or EA source code be changed anyway during the championship by the competitors
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I experience problems while using iMAOnArray, so I isolated the problem. If I do that inside the init() method of an indicator, this works : int init(){ ... double t[10]; for (int i = 0; i < 5; i++) t[i] = i; Print("ma = " + iMAOnArray(t, 3, 3, 0, MODE_SMA, 0));} But if I use a...
[Deleted]
2007 Competition: I wrote a custom indicator which write a .csv file to /files. The expert advisor read the file and trade accordingly.  The custom indicatorneeds to be attached (manually) to the chart in order for it to write the.csv history and movement.  Is it possible?
I do not understand rule IV.4 very well. My EA can begin negotiating 5 lots or mustbegin obligatorily by 0,1 lot? Excuse, but I do not speak to the language inglesvery well. Thanks to all
An outside source of MACD sample will not yield test results. I opened the MACD sample that comes with MT4 in meta-editor. Then I copied the exact same MACD sample but from the metatrader.net site. I confirmed that the program codes were identical from both sources by settingthem side by side in...
[Deleted]
  Reduce Lot  (2)
hello, i want reducing lot after equity reach some number ie: start equity = $5000 lot = 1 then equity increase = $7500 i want next open order with 0.5 lot how to code this? or somebody have sample or link i can learn Any help is appreciated
[Deleted]
Please help. See attached screenshot... Ideally, the indicator is supposed to draw an up or down arrow in the main chartwindow when the RSI and the RSIMA cross each other. The arrows in the screenshotare from a crossover indicator that I have, but for some reason they don't lineup at all with the...