MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1633

ema loop  (2)
Hello, I'm working with a self reflective ema based on the following formula: (while pos >=) ema = ratio * (last price - ema) pos++; Where pos is the bar count using a comparison to the bars counted function. Myproblem is that the ema continues to add to itself on the last bar which caused the...
[Deleted]
I am creating an EA to place a reversal order once the stoploss is hit... does anyone have an idea for the line of code to read that there was a stoplosshit? i have been trying to mess with marketinfo in compairison with bid and ask pricesbut i think the timing of my code may be wrong on this....
Start of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal on Linux-desktop Description of a step-by-step Linux-desktop setup using a non-emulator wine forstarting MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal on it. Author: Basilevich Vadim
Why are infinite loops (or, better said, loops with an unknown number of steps) , like  while (true) { ... stuff... ; if (cond=true) break; } maxing out processor usage?
i programmed the complete system for hedging, i'm stuck at determining which currencyis weaker compared to another. For example, eurusd and usdchf, how do I determinewhich one of them is weaker then the other? I want to program the correct entryslong long or short short, one of them is the profit...
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me with a TSI indicator. I cant see one in the standard list. Thanks in anticipation. Stan
  MTF INDICATOR  (1)
Multi Time Frames Indicator : 1. MA Cross 2. Parabolic SAR 3. MACD Cross 4. Stochastic Cross 5. RSI Level Signal : BUY/SELL TEXT/ARROW (M1 - MN1 / Intraday - Long Term) Features : Alert, PlaySound, SendMail
[Deleted]
How can i close any order without this Dialog windows I Wanna close position by code without any Human Plz Help me With out this Window...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've seen (and used) some ex4 files that have a time limit, that is, they stop workingat a certain date/time. I am interested in having that feature in some of my developments (I have a minimumunderstanding of mql4, enough to develop some EA's using internal and custom indicators). But I do...
[Deleted]
Can someone pls give me the script which can set a sound alert at a specified price & Currency Pair?
[Deleted]
Thanks for your assiatance so far ...........base on the solution to problem. well, i have a problem base on how to make syntax and write of code: PROBLEM: LOW and HIGH >13EMA If close_price-open_price on bar1 If close_price-open_price on bar2 If close_price-open_price on bar3 then, (...
  Oscar's Grind  (3)
This sprang from a reference in another thread generously provided by ryanklefas. Please read the attachment. This may make an interesting system. I was thinking of randomly generated trades with an equal T/P and S/L with each trade being hedged. The long and short trade winners and losers would be...
[Deleted]
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PROGRAM MQL TO OPEN A NEW POSITION - AS SOON AS AN EXISTING POSITIONCLOSES??? IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN AN OPEN POSITION CLOSES BY APPROACHING EITHER STOP-LOSS ORTAKE-PROFIT, A NEW POSITION SHOULD OPEN "AUTOMATICALLY". CAN SOMEBODY PROVIDE ME WITH THE SOURCE CODE?? NASIR
[Deleted]
  Metatrader SE  (1)
Has anyone tried this with a Palm treo? Will it work? It just says smartphone, Iknow the treo is called a smartphone but I don't know if that term applies froma branding standpoint. My treo is the Palm based version. Any help? Thanks!
[Deleted]
  Color hard copy  (1)
How can I get a color hard copy of the code? When I print code, it always shows up in BW, altough the printer is a color one(HP 6122). Any help will be welcomed. Thanks
[Deleted]
  mt4 bug?  (8)
Sorry for my bad english. I will try to explain my problem trought this charts. this is output chart from tester. Sell order is out of price. I did download m1 data and h1 data, then I run tester by "every tick". this is m1 chart I download. How could this be? Thanks a lot.
How can i import some variety data to MT4 ? I wanna analyse some share in offline MT4 but i couldnt import this data to MT4. I attached one of these data. please advise me for how can i do that
[Deleted]
I wolud like to know How to pass parameter to Meta Trader EA from VB2005 and fromMeta Trader EA to VB2005 or to Use Scripts or functions of MQ4 languages in VB2005environment? OR some clues regarding sending data to script /EA or read data fromscript /EA Pl to VB 2005. Guide on this topic asap. ITS...
[Deleted]
Thank for your contribution so far...........it is highly appreciated. I will like you to give me the syntax and the format of writing this code: if LOW and HIGH >13 EMA PERIOD If close-open on bar 1 if close-open on bar 2 if close-open on bar 3 then, (close-open on ba1)+(close-open on bar
I'm interested in customizing a MessageBox() function to include a combo box with integers and renaming the buttons. I assumea custom dialog box in a dll file would work but I'm still learning how to buildthat using Visual Studio. Could someone list the basic steps to make it availablein an expert...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm from the old school and I need printable documentation to learn how to programwith this software.... Is this exists ? Or could I find books on it ? Thanks
Hi, I have need a indicator or script to drow J-Chart on metatrader. Is there any body to help me? Best regards Binazir
[Deleted]
does anyone can help me find this file?
Hello, i try to compare two double number with the same value but the querie is false double a,b; a=High[i]-Open[i]; //The Result is 0.0001b=1.3333-1.3332; //The Result is 0.0001 if(a==b)Print("true"); //Result is falseif(a>b)Print("true"); //Result is trueif(a<b)Print("true"); //Result is false...
this is my new indicator Waddah Attar Strong Level It draws: - Monthly High - Monthly Low - Weekly High - Weekly Low - Dayly High - Dayly Low - H4 High - H4 Low with backtest true or false you can Show Hide any level enjoy
what is the matter of my metaeditor ?? before this problem appears, i may changethe font size of the internet explore or notepad font size , but i can't make itback , now i can't read my dictionary of mql4 refrence. somebody please give ahelp , thank you, how can i get the metaeditor back to normal...
MQL4 language for newbies. Introduction Article is intended for traders, who know nothing about programming, but have adesire to learn MQL4 language as quick as possible with minimal time and effortinputs. If you are afraid of such phrases as "object orientation" or"three dimensional arrays", this...
Hey ev'body, Can someone post a EA that allow me to open a long or short trade at a fixed price. I'd like to have an EA which will automaticaly open a long trade at a pre-definedmarket price (resistance) and a short one at an other pre-defined market price(support). If one open trade can cancel the...
Hi all, I downloaded the above mentioned EA, and compiled it and added to the expert inmeta trader 4. Unfortunately now I can't attach it to the chart for trading . Any solutions for this problem? Andy rarshi@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Hi all! I'm new to trading and have recently managed to get my head around the MetaTraderplatform.It's brilliant! One thing that's missing for me... is it possible to set an alert facility for theWilliams %R ? If anyone could advise or steer me in the right direction, that would be great! Thanks,...