MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1643

[Deleted]
I wrote a small EA to find how. int start() {//---- double MACDCurrent,MACDPrevious; MACDCurrent = iMACD(NULL,0,5,13,1,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0); MACDPrevious = iMACD(NULL,0,5,13,1,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1); Print("MACDCurrent is " + MACDCurrent + " and MACDPrevious is " +...
[Deleted]
mean OP_BUYSTOP always stay at 4 order, if miss one of OP_BUYSTOP order, deleteand order again all pending order. no of OP_BUY have any guide to teach me. i am the begining. newbie ^^| thanks tytian
[Deleted]
for example buy + buylimit totals in record and drop -1, how to execute? if(buy + buylimit totals > buy + buylimit totals && 0 < buy + buylimittotals) { execute>>> }
[Deleted]
  Firts EA  (1)
Can somebody help me with code? I'm writing an EA (my first) it can sell yet. I don't want to put stop loss ortrailing stop but i would like to put a buy order, opposite 50 pip distance fromsell. Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hello, Is anybody has an idea how to solve this problem? I have some customers that areusing MT4. I don't want to trade individial accounts. Some companies use MT3 they have a PLAMMas well, I just trade the master account once. But I will have 20+ customers using MT4.This will a problem for me....
[Deleted]
  MQII Question  (4)
I realize that this is not the correct site for MQII questions, but, I wasn't surewhere else to go to get support. I'm trying to create an expert which both closes part of an order and then movesit's SL to B/E at nearby levels. But, I'm running into the 10-second limitation.Is there any known...
I would need GBPUSD M1 data from January 31 (actually from February) 2007, excusively from IBFX, but they only store 1 month of M1. :( Anybody maybe using M1 charts a lot, and have the data on his PC? It would be a great help for me. Both History Center's exported .csv and the .hst file in
  EA Needed : Ride the MA.  (37   1 2 3 4)
Dear fellow TSD Team members, I need an EA based on manual trading i currently test successfully. (Based on Eagle method found on FF website) Rules and indicators : TimeFrame H1, need to be tested with H4 and M30 too 1 SMA 100 1 SMA 9 1 RVI 100 1 CCI 14 Entry rules : LONG - When the 9 crosses above
[Deleted]
  Finite lines...  (1)
I'm using ObjectCreate with OBJ_TREND because it seems to be the only thing to draw a line from A to B,but it goes past B forever. Any way to just draw a finite line? Thank You
"The biggest secret about success is that there isn't any big secret about it, or if there is, then it's a secret from me, too. The idea of searching for some secret for trading success misses the point." Ed Seykota One of the characteristics of a complex system is that highly variable outcomes
[Deleted]
Hi... coming again need help and ask some question.. the scripts net yet finish delete the order, above script to execute!! how can do the scripts wait to finish and turn the next return above? example stoplevel=5, sell sellstoptotals 5 drop 1 to execute to delete sellstop,selllimit and buystop,...
[Deleted]
i downloaded the pivot history from the web, modified it to show the high and low of the last trading session but it doesnt behave properly, it creates an odd line at the present time and doesnt continue into the future, help appreciated
[Deleted]
My EA has a problem identifying open orders correctly, and to test the logic I madea small program that checks if there is an open order and if so, is it buy or sell. The program is as follows: if (OrdersTotal()==1) { if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) Comment("Buy"); if (OrderType()==OP_SELL)...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am using a custom indicator which works perfectly when added to a chart. It looksand operates normally. I am attempting to call it within my expert and it onlyreturns the number 2147483647. I have included the code I use to call the indicatorwithin the expert and the code of the indicator...
[Deleted]
  need help....  (1)
Hi.. anyone have idea, close all the order and leave last one order stay? example order below buy profit, close all and stay last one 1, ticket 1111 lot 0.1 time 9.00 <close order 2, ticket 1112 lot 0.1 time 9.02 <close order 3, ticket 1113 lot 0.1 time 9.03 <close order 4, ticket 1114 lot 0...
[Deleted]
Currently an EA has to be attached to a chart and the "start" method getstriggered for each ticket. How could I write an EA with it's own timer, and excutepiece of code at certain timeframe, for example, every second. Thanks!
[Deleted]
how do i rename an object with scripting. i know its not ObjectSetText(), that puts a lable on the object, i am trying to rename objects that equal to the object color. thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Does any body here know any company or anyone that can write the code for my ForexStrategy for Expert Advisors? I NEEED IT URGENTLY! Plese let me know... John
[Deleted]
I wonder which type of model(every tick, control points, open prices only) is morenearly to the real time result? Is it possible the EA gain profit in strategy testing& loss in real time prices?
Hello. In one articles it´s described the maximun numbers of indicators allowed in the folder is 100. In another post this numbers is set to 250. In another forum the number to watch is the size of the folder. In another forum the number is set to 400. My personal experience says 400...
[Deleted]
Some brokers like IBFX have small daily bars when they start their servers Sunday night. This screws up the daily range and other indicator calculations . Is there a SIMPLE workaround that MT4 developers can come up with to avoid this issue
[Deleted]
Hi i have a question for the strategy tester. When i use the strategy tester with my system, why do i get extraordinary returns?Is the data not accurate? Do other people have this problem? The historical datacannot be accurate, or am i not selecting a certain option. Please anyone tell me what i...
[Deleted]
How to set my MA in EA with 'apply to' is 'previous indicators data' ? When I set MA indicator in the chart, its there. Thanks for your help.
Hi Guys , need your Help Basically i know alittle bit C++ language , but i am not sure how to write codein MQL . Well i want to write code to perform a task described below . Task : to place and "Order" , buy or sell of a "x" amount(LOt e.gone dollor), at "x" Time (like e. g place it at 10...
If anyone has any records as to what news releases move the markets and how much they move the markets it would be nice to have someone share this with everyone. I have enclosed what reasearch I have here but would like to know also what European News Reports move the currencies as well. Hope this...
Where can find the meaning of theat indexs like 0.0982862174 in SATL.mq4? 0.0982862174*Close[i+0] +0.0975682269*Close[i+1] +0.0961401078*Close[i+2] +0.0940230544*Close[i+3] ...............................
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm curious to chat to anyone who has been seriously attempting to optimise theirtrading systems and very interested to know the sort of results they've managedto get. Personally, I'm beginning to wonder if optimisation is a bit of a fallacy? The reason I'm suggesting this is as follows. I've...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the article "Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2006" has been published. On the 23rd of December 2006, the first annual Automated TradingChampionship 2006 was over. 258 developers had competed for the prize of totally80 000...
[Deleted]
This is an incredibly irritating bug, and I've seen enough posts about it that I'msurprised it hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. I am not, to clarify, talking about the fact that "Trade context is busy"happens (so don't waste your breath directing me to the article about trading aroundTCIB)...