MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1635

[Deleted]
Hi, I want to know if anyone knows a way to place automated trades, that execute atthe same time and in the same way everyday. Example: If I want the eur/usd to be sold every day at 02:00 GMT with Take Profit of 10 pips,how can this be done in an automatically way?? I will appreciate if someone...
[Deleted]
I need a quick tutorial on magic numbers and their relevance. Here are some questions. 1. Are magic numbers needed in order to maintain separate "state" or"namespace" for each instance of an EA applied within the same terminalapplication? 2. I assume the answer to number 1 is "yes", but, then I'm...
Please check, there error at codebase in Russia site !!!!!!! 'FX-CHAOS' FX-CHAOS The two word doc files inside zip have special names, so can not extract them out. Please change those doc files' name to English characters!!!
I would like to limit the choice of possible values taken by an external parameter . I there a simple way to do than testing the allowed values and displaying an alert if it is different? For instance, let's say that I have extern int SL; and I want that the only authorized values for SL are 10, 20
[Deleted]
Hi, How to merge two and more templates ? With template1 comes two Trendline , with template2 comes one Horizontal Line. I want to create a new template, template3 which add template1 and template2. Thanhs, Tintin92
[Deleted]
Hi. I`m new to this forum and I don`t know anything about programming. I have demotradedwith the help of this indicator for several months now and I wonder if there ispossible to make a EA out of this. The criteria is as follows: 1. When the green "Gator lips" indicator crosses the red "Gator...
Indicator below is about Murrey Law indicator.What i want is only to keep the MurreyTime Line function(daily and longterm vertical line).the rest function can be excluded.Second i want to combine weekly pivot,weekly SR,monthly pivot and SR,yearly pivotand SR,daily,weekly,monthly,yearly hi-low on it....
Hello everydody. I watched that an EA opens an order when the requisites are satisfied. My question is, how can I avoid a reconfirmationabout the order that EA has opened before? I don´t want MT4 asks about the order, I want that after an OrderSend() command, it begins to catch pips, without more...
[Deleted]
Need an indicator same as MACD but to display the colors as per the screenshot attached. Would appreciate any help. Also, How can I assign values to array? EG x[i] = High[i]; Sometimes this will not work, I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks -Pete
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, New, trying to create & run an Expert Advisor. I keep getting "Cannot resizeArray" message while testing the EA. Any experts out there can help me outhere / Thanks, -Pete
hi, in experts folder: - is there option to forward received emails from terminal mailbox to another ( specified ) email ? - is there option to check all back ( error ) messages in terminal journal and compare them with assigned defined ? - is there command assigned for accepting update if
hello any one have an expert working on the new hi and new low?
[Deleted]
Is there any scripts that will take an indicator and apply to 5m timeframe and takea snapshot and save to c:\folder, then change to 15m , snapshot, then change to30m, 60, 4h etc....... then do same thing for next indicator in the list, and thenext indicator etc...... I would like to simply monitor...
[Deleted]
Hi, How to change the timeframe of a chart with script ? Thanks, Tintin92
  article reward  (6)
hello, how high is the reward an author gets for such an article: 'How to Evaluate the Expert Testing Results' I just need a rough estimate. If you wrote an article, please provide the priceinfo (just round about) and the link. Thank you.
hello any body have an expert working on the hi and lows of the candels ?
[Deleted]
if i place a pending order , after a while , I want to close this pending order,but I don't know whether this pending order is succeeded . how do I code it .( that mean I must know trade status of pending order ,need to know pend orderhave been traded or not)
[Deleted]
Hi! I'm still new and need serious help with the pivot point calculation . I tried something but it looks not like Pivot or Lines resistance or support. PLZZZZ!!!!!! HELP
[Deleted]
  Help in EA Programming.  (12   1 2)
Hi guys, I need your help in a single matter in coding my EA. I almost finished coding my EA which I will display in theforum soon. Still one problem, I don’t know what is the function to make the EA as trial version for let ussay 7 day or 10 day. And how also make the EA locked to one account? Your...
Hello, how I can get indicator values from other time periods gotten during thestrategy testers runs, with the Livechart that goes simply by just adjusts anotherperiod parameter, but with the strategy tester run does not function it. I hopesomeone know the problem and can help.
  Empty Alert Box  (2)
What could be the reason that the alert box content is not shown? Thanks, Al
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a problem with Trailing Stop, I opened a position and added tr. stop, a"T" letter appear on the position, but it doesn't function, the marketwent up and down and exceeded the tr.stop and the position is not closed yet, canyou help? I'm doing right?
[Deleted]
Hello, How to avoid the Balance Deposit line in this FOR loop, browsing all order in theaccount history? int Ticket,o,CntOR=OrdersHistoryTotal();   for(o=CntOR-1;-1<o;o--){        Ticket=OrderSelect(o,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);        if(0<Ticket){            OrderPrint();...
[Deleted]
what does the new update has ?
[Deleted]
Data loss does occur, and there are usually few copies of a source module comparedto object modules copied into many Expert folders. While the original programmer can perhaps recall some of the source code, thereis no way to truly duplicate what it was originally without help.   Sincethe object...
Help request for this simple alert indicator, why not working at all? int start() { double MA_Main,MA_Signal,SAR,MACD_Main,MACD_Signal, Stochastic_Main,Stochastic_Signal,RSI,RSI_Level; string Up,Down,Sound; MA_Main = iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); MA_Signal = iMA(NULL,0,5...
Hello, there are a lot of things which can be improved about MetaEditor. Are taking users' comments into consideration for the development or is it worthless?
[Deleted]
I have about 15 years trading experience, and hold an MBA.  I have two platforms,one is under construction which fully automate arbitrage, both locational and triangulararbitrage on multiple data feeds.  The model works AMAZINGLY..  The OTHER,is what I am posting for..  I would like to find someone...
[Deleted]
i am new to this site and have noodled around but have not seen what i am looking for so i have some questions if any one can help i would appreciate it. 1. the expert advisor for the moving average --how does one set it up to alert when a moving average has been crossed for a specific time frame
[Deleted]
I am very happy that people like u guy are at ons aids. I am a member on this forumand i need to write an EA code to use for my BackTest data I will not mind if any one could assist. The codes goes thus: If low & high Bar1,2,3,4>13EMA If close - Open of Bar 1 + close - open of Bar2 + Close - Open...