MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1641

Momentum of a MA  (2)
I´ve modified the standard momentum indicator to plot some MA of the value. { MomBuffer[i]=Close[i]*100/Close[i+MomPeriod]; i--; } for(i=0; i<limit-1; i++) EMA_buffer[i]=iMAOnArray(MomBuffer,Bars,Smooth,0,MODE_SMA,i); Now I´m looking to do the inverse work....
Hi, Are there any MM EAs / scripts that can be appended to an existing EA? Haven't been able to locate them here, although there are quite a few for trailing stops. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
I will enquire about use iCustom, for example at this case : iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"T3 -trix",A_t3_period,num_bars,is_A_open_price,B_t3_period_ac,diferential,hot,0,shift+0); How to modificate the iCustom(Symbol(),..... to calculate from the iMA value oranother iCustom value, not calculate from...
[Deleted]
Hello, 1. I put a fixed value PERIOD_M15 for the timeframe parameter for all indicators. So we must get the same result for any timeframe selected in the tester setting. Because, the Buy/Sell conditions are based on those 3 indicators using a fixedtimeframe value. But I got different results!...
I've converted this (http://www.developersdex.com/asp/message.asp?p=1825&ID=%3C1143886406.104730.265820%40u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com%3E) to a dll andnow call to InputBox from within a MetaTrader. However, after I get the InputBox,fill the text field and click Ok, the program crashes. What can be...
[Deleted]
Hello, 1. In MT4 tester, why most EA failed using model "Every Tick", even ifthey perform using the model "Control Points" ? 2. What is the minimum Stoploss value we can use in function Ordersend() ? 3. I think this minimum Stoploss value could be smaller (without getting Error130: Invalid stops)...
[Deleted]
I refer to this post 'EA Tester is useful?' and the irusho1 reply telling: ... 3. hardcode your timeframe in tester (i.e. use iTime, iHigh, etc. use explicitPERIOD_?? instead of 0 or Period() function) and run your EA on 1 minute frame only) ... 1. Why is this point important to get a test...
Attention! Warning about virus in metalang.exe is an error of antivirus software! We've contacted with McAfee support team and received the confirmation that its a McAfee antivirus software error and metalang.exe is clear software without any viruses: ----- Original Message ----- From
  SLIPPAGE ?  (1)
What is slippage settings ?
Hello in the following picture one can see what I to program wants. One sees the black lines which are Support and resistances lines. I can not program gladly it as indicator however point yet as go, can someone pleaseto help. The number in the Chart are unimportantly those I made pure.
[Deleted]
  order count  (2)
i would like to write a code for a hedge strategy in one currency and stop openwhen, for example, buy OP are more then sell OP, so i need to write something like,"if  totalorder of OP_BUY >  totalorders of OP_SELL"any idea?
[Deleted]
Hello, Where to get a list of all (absolutely all) upper case Standard constants ? A lot are missing here: https://docs.mql4.com/constants Exemple: VAL_OPENPRICE VAL_TICKET VAL_STOPLOSS TIME_DATE TIME_MINUTES SELECT_BY_POS OP_BUY OP_SELL FILE_BIN FILE_CSV FILE_READ FILE_WRITE Thanks.
New MetaTrader 4 build 204 has been released. What’s new: Fixed error of the client terminal hangup when calculating indicators on the previousindicator data within the same window.Resumed displaying of free margin if the value is negative.Orderly closedown of the client temrinal at the operating...
I have just found I cannot test an EA which is trying to trade 2 symbols. I canrun multi symbol EA's on a Demo account, but cannot test them using the StrategyTester. Do you have any plans in supporting multi symbol Strategy testing.?
A simple video below demonstrates the video-archive function: How a reel should be prepared and uploaded: The reel itself was made using the Camtasia program (the details follow)The facing page and the sound-track were added in the same applicationA video reel in the AVI format was made using...
[Deleted]
  font size  (3)
Maybe this is easy, maybe not. For some reason unknown to me, the font size on thissite has become so large it's extremely difficult to read. On my computer at theoffice, it's fine, but at home it's HUGE. Can someone tell me how to adjust itback down to normal? Thanks for your inputs. dlindsey
[Deleted]
Hi, anyone can tech me, here site https://docs.mql4.com/files/FileClose I just want a simple write-in and read-out of total buy and sell in data memoryhold, but i still get no ball above site. I try to write simple and test, many problem in below. int handle; int value;...
[Deleted]
can anyone tell me how to get an indicator that will not lagg.does anyone know aboutwadathar red=sell/green=buy indicator
How I can set it back to normal again ? I've try to reinstall but the new one isthe same. (very small cant read)
  5 EMAs Alert ?  (2)
Hi I just got 5EMAs alert and i have got it on the chart. when i click on a 5 EMAs alert sad face a page opens I need to turn on the Allow live trading and click and i should have happy face but when i turn on the allow live trading nothing happens and the face does not turn happy can any...
[Deleted]
I downloaded Keltner Channel.mq4 from this board.  I copied it to my Experts\Indicatorsfolder, and I see it in the Navigator.  However, when I drag it to myscreen nothing happens (I can't attach it).  What am I doing wrong?
  error message  (1)
why do i get this error? Function "ExitPositions" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
Seems most EAs have to wait for a tick or two to occur before placing pending orders. Is there a way to code around that so pending orders are executed instantly...regardlessof whether the market brings in a new tick or not? 
  Please help me..  (1)
Hello, I am new to EA and I would like to write the following system, Buy Conditions: 1. PDI 14 cross MDI 14. 2. Rising ADX 14. 3. Rising MA15. 4. Enter next bar and Price must be close above the highest price of perfuse barwhere PDI Cross MDI. Sell Conditions: 1. Using Trilling Stop or MDI...
[Deleted]
Can someone please tell me how i can add indicators to my meta tradeder.Someonesent it to my and i do not know how i can get it it sent to my meta trader.plzhelp.
[Deleted]
I am testing a 3 brokers, how does one work out the server time shift from GMT ?? USA : UGM SWISS : FINEX CYPRUS : NORTH FINANCE The last tick time on the each of the charts at current GMT 18:37:01, my local time is 6:37 ( In New Zealand) USA : UGM >>>> 14:37 SWISS : FINEX >>>>>> 20:37 CYPRUS
[Deleted]
Server time , how much off gmt or is it gmt time ?? how does one work this out
[Deleted]
Hello, my name is Daniel; I'm a new member here. In the expert advisor, Is there any way to share data between different graphs? For example, can I get the 20 periods daily moving average in 5 minutes graph ? Thank You
[Deleted]
Hello, 1. What is the strategy (the idea) behind this EA ? It just open a buy order ifthere is no opened order. if(total < 1){    ...    ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,SL,TP,TradeComment,MagicNumber,0,White);    ... It doesn't use any indicator. Strange !! Then, it use a TrailingStop...
Hi, could you make audio alerts so sound when price touches the parabolic channels? I like this indicator and would like to watch it live how it behaves after touching the parabolica channels