MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1638

I have tried to place these lines in the MACD Sample, but always I have mistakes. string symbols = { "GBPUSD", "EURUSD", ... }; // all symbols to trade int pair = -1; string tradeSymbol; // current symbol to trade void start() { pair = (pair + 1) % ArraySize(symbols); tradeSymbol = symbols[pair]; //
Hi. I would like to draw horizontal line from yesterday close to actual bar but I donot know how to do it. And I would like to place onb chart digits which is ditfence yesterday close minusactual close. I you know how to do it please place some code line for me. Thanks. Boogie
[Deleted]
  error code 4109  (3)
My EA trading on EURUSD or USDCHF can not place orders, it gets error code 4109.But it works well on other pairs. What is the reason? Anyone can help? please. Thanks marshall Why trades are NOT allowed on these two pairs?
[Deleted]
i have been trying to code an EA for this indicator which i found out to work efficientlywell for me but when i attached it to the chart it doesnot seems to do anythingall i see is freeway:currency pair at the expert tab at the terminal box .the indicator codeis shown below: #property...
[Deleted]
Both of the methods below seem to execute fine, but when the scripts are removed or replaced a massive number of print messages appear on the screen with historic data. Is this confirmed by other people in Build 204? Is there a work around? I'm actually building a polling script, and the print
[Deleted]
Hey fellow traders. I require some help coding a simple alert EA. Basically what I would like to do is have MQ4 alert me when two indicators have met a certain benchmark. The parameters are pretty straightforward. An alert will sound when: - EMA 10 of the last bar was sloping up -OSMA standard of
How would I code this : IF ACCOUNT BALANCE HAS INCREASED THEN .... thanks
Attention! Starting from the 1st of July 2007, client terminal builds having numbers under200 will not be supported. This limitation is intended for speeding up change for the latest build of the clientterminal in order to reduce the trade server loads and the amount of requests totechnical support...
Hi guys, could someone share or code an MQ4 script (NOT EA) that opens two pending orders (buy stop and sell stop) x pips away from the daily open (with GMT shift) with TP and SL. It will save me 'a lot of' trouble from making the orders myself. I've been an elite member for months, and for me...
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 205 has been released:MQL4: Fixed operation of function WindowFirstVisibleBar if it is called from functioninit of a custom indicator.MQL4: Improved code optimization.Tester: Improved algorithm of economical recalculation of indicators.Tester: Fixed modelling of...
[Deleted]
  arrow in EA  (4)
Hi, Please help me. I am only a beginner here and making arrow sign on chart. I wrote the next: if(......) { ObjectCreate("ObjectName", OBJ_ARROW, 0, TimeCurrent(), Bid); ObjectSet("ObjectName", OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 233); ObjectSet("ObjectName", OBJPROP_COLOR, Blue); } I am testing with...
Hi All, I'd welcome a script that would publish either the journal or the alerts or theexperts log, to RSS from a Windows XP SP2 Client (where MTD4 runs). This is convenientto monitor activity from a cell phone with little overhead costs. Many thanks for your input and suggestions. Olivier
[Deleted]
is there any possibility that i'm able to backtest custom indicators like how ibacktest EA's? thanks =]
[Deleted]
Hi, i have a list with datetimes like 2007.05.21 23:33, etc. So what i want is a script or indicator to draw the time as text with the correct datetime as parameter . How can i do this with mql4? I need to know how to do it with more than 1 datetime. Thank you in advance ps: is possible to read the
[Deleted]
i want my EA to give different stoploss value to different currency pair based onthe spread. if spread <5 stoploss = 20 if spread > =5 <=10 stoploss =30 and if spread >10 stoploss=35 pls help me with this simple code i have tried different means but it keep givingevery trade the same stoploss...
[Deleted]
#property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Lime #property indicator_color2 Red extern double Threshold=1.2; double buffer1[]; double buffer2[]; extern int period=10; extern int price=0; // 0 or other = (H+L)/2 // 1 = Open // 2 = Close...
[Deleted]
Anyone any idea when will MT4 be running on MS Vista?
[Deleted]
Hello I'm using a signal service that I must place many pending orders at their anouncementsand some times delete some of them and do instant orders when Email comes. I have written some scripts for doing them on my PC. It seems they are not usableon mobile trader. Am I right? Can you help me? Is...
I am working on a project now, where an outside program needs to send a command the MetaTrader platform to do something specific. This command contains some int numbers, nothing serious. It should be checked periodically (like every second or two) by the platform, which then could act upon the
[Deleted]
I'm completely confused here. I am trying to create an EA that will initially do some very basic task; eitherpop a MessageBox or write to a file - both of which I've done before with MQL.But for some reason the Start() method is never getting fired. I can get a messagebox during init: int init() {...
  Client side?  (1)
Hello. I'm new in MQL4, but I faimiliar a little bit with C programming. My question is the attached experts to chart is stored on server side or on clientside? If my computer off it will work or will not?
[Deleted]
Is it possible to get a chandlier to start off of a price cross of a differentindicator? i.e create the chandelier object and ploy from that point? ie. take a pivot. if price crosses above the pivot then the chandlier starts fromthat point. But then have chandelier to only have a life of 2 SAR...
[Deleted]
I have an EA which is performing quite well on different MT4 platforms (Neuimex,FX-Lite, Spacevision, NF etc) I would like to implement it with FXDD and everything seems like with the others,except it never takes orders. What could be the source of this kind of problem? (Other EA are working with...
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Test.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.metaquotes.net...
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to develop an technical analysis tool to generate some basic buy/sell allerts. I need to implement an algorithm that defines support & resistance historicallevels (scanning a stock data and calculating support & resistance levels andtheir strength- according to the volume and number of...
[Deleted]
  Hi I´m new to the stuff  (12   1 2)
I want to programme some automatic trading strategies , but its really difficult to get an overview in the whole programming stuff ( Im quite a beginner although I have some programming JAVA experience) So to start with I´m asking for some help with the basics... How can I programme the following
Hello guys! I have problems with backtesting EAs in MetaTrader. Sometimes MetaTrader works, but usually it makes problems. Usually after 1 seconds I hear a sound and then it did nothing. In the journal I can read: 2007.05.18 14:01:27 There were 1 passes done during optimization, 1 results...
This , I am sure is a real dumb question but how do I export my activity log to a spreadsheet - cannot see how to Thanks
Hi! I have a problem with iCustom. It appears on an expert advisor while running in "Strategy Tester". If I use iCustom with timeframe different from the chart's it returns values wichare not correct. To be exact : adx_minus = iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, "adxdon", 14, 34, 34, 2, 0); This return...
Hello, I am very new to programing and am hoping someone can help me. I need to superimpose one chart onto another - effectiveley Drag & Drop my RSI on top of my Stochastic . I only require the lines. i.e. Stochastic; length=6, SlowK=5, SlowD=2, black out all inputs & 'OBought / O'Sold lines etc