Championship Account problem-need Metaquotes answer

i have a multicurrency EA and i always get the mail that i have to much errors, but only the error 4106.
this is a normal error and i read in your articel that this will be ok for multicurrency EA.
in the description there is a information about the fact of muticurrency EA. but until now my EA is unchecked.
so i dont know if i can participate. and today is the last day.

is this normal? or better to delete the tradingpart in the other currencies in the backtest?
i know i have no mistake in the code.

thanks for help

Multicurrency Expert Advisors

Multicurrency Expert Advisors cannot always be adequately checked within the MetaTrader 4 Tester and often return the following error:
This error is not fatal and can be neglected. Successful test results are not required for multicurrency Expert Advisors if no other errors occur. And, of course, these Expert Advisors must observe all the rules.

A Participant must explicitly specify his or her Expert Advisor as a multicurrency EA in the description. Since an Expert Advisor of the kind will not be tested by Organizers for sure, the developer must make sure him or herself that it works properly. We will make a final acceptance of multicurrency Expert Advisors manually after the 21st of September 2007. Unfortunately, if errors are found after the 21st of September, it will be impossible to update the multicurrency Expert Advisor.
Reason: