The Future Of Automated Or Robot Forex

The Future Of Automated Or Robot Forex

It's likely that in the near future there will be more programmers offering their skills to code MetaTrader and other programmable forex trading robots.

And as an alternative, there will be more providers of 'labs' and automated trading software where a trader without a programming background can use a program to design and backtest a forex trading system. This will enable those interested in designing forex systems to do automated forex trading robots.

Also, there’s bound to be more providers of automated forex via managed forex, that will automatically trade a successful robot system that their team has already designed. This is the 'easiest' way, as you do not have to design the system, as all the hard work has been done!

But of course you’ll have to do your homework to ensure that the robot system is a good one from looking at their historical or backtested performance, that the providers are legitimate, and what their commissions and fees are.

A day trading robot?

This sounded like science fiction to me just a few years ago. I would have never imagined that such a thing was possible. First of all, I came from a school of thought that believed nothing could be programmed to trade the markets correctly. I strongly believed this and argued with anyone that crossed my path. "No automated day trading system can tackle the stock market; impossible!" or so I thought. I also asked myself, "How can a computer program successfully factor fear and greed into an equation designed to extract profits from the market itself?

When a forex trading robot was presented to me for the first time, it was difficult for me to accept the whole concept. I got to admit, I was pretty skeptical. If the explanation wouldn't have come from a trusted traded, I wouldn't have even listened. But after a while, I was sold. I know this might be difficult to believe, especially after I have provided an endless amount of information about how people can learn how to day trade, how much I believe in day trading, how I have helped day traders in the past.

Reason: