Many Offline INSTRUMENTS in one CHART WINDOW. Howto do it ? HELP!

Dear advanced users of MT¤, Please help!

How to see many financial instruments (offline hist. files) in one Chart Window?

(or maybe these additional instruments can be shown as lines in "indicator window" to corresponding chart?)

it is very important to me because I am on stage of studing markets correlations in very deep manner.. It would be great help...

Peter

you can use indicater to show other instruments . but note coordinate range, for example, EUR 1.3~ 1.4 , if show JPY 233, need adjust them to show in a same char.

example:

buffer[i] = iClose("otherinstru",0,i);

"(or maybe these additional instruments can be shown as lines in "indicator window" to corresponding chart?)"

I was unable to get an offline chart to feed an online chart indicator subwindow by naming the offline chart as the price source for the indicator.

So, it tells me that I would have to directly read values from the offline chart into the indicator code as a next attempt.

In other words, iClose(OfflineSymbol....) didn't work

Would have to FileOpenHistory() and read directly.

(I could be wrong)

Thank you DxdCn and Phy for your answes.
Could you kindle give an example? - I am newbie... so let say I have such OFFLINE Hist. Files:
1. ebay1440.hist
2. msft1440.hist
3. csco1440.hist
5.ibm1440.hist
Could you kindly write a script where let say ebay1440. hist would be placed in main chart window, and rest of instruments in Indicator window?
I do not know mql4, although I have read introduction to the language. . but I think with the example of such a script it would be easy for me to do the same for any other instruments.
I appreciate your help. Please forgive me if I ask about something big ...anyway any help is great.
Regards, Peter