Change fibo description permanently

Hi guys,

I need to change the description of fibo level with some words. What I did is go to fibo properties and change the description. And it is work but when I draw another fibo line, the description is going to default (the description that I have made doen't appear). Please help to make it permanent Thanks

Every time you select a Fib and view or set its properties, that becomes the new "active" fib setting.

Go back and select one you like, view the properties, say "Ok", and the next one you draw will be a clone.

phy:

Every time you select a Fib and view or set its properties, that becomes the new "active" fib setting.

Go back and select one you like, view the properties, say "Ok", and the next one you draw will be a clone.

Thanks for your answer. But it didn't work. Here the steps:

1. Draw a fib line and click the properties. Change the description and click OK. And the changes is appear.

2. Draw another fib line and the result is default fibo (my setting is not appear)

What was wrong?

Don't know. Works as described here.

For a while I had a chart with three different fibs on it, that I could use to "set" the working default for a new fib on another chart.

Reason: