Renat, Unfortunately, your expert is not admitted because of infringement of a rules 2.5 & 2.6

Hi Renat,

I have registered only once.

I have send my EA only once.

I have not registered my EA with a friend or family member.

On the other hand, I have worked on my EA, registered and updated my registration from 2 different computers, my home and my job.

Is that why I am disqualified?

And if so, can you reconsider.

Thank you

Pascal

me too i worked on two diffrenet EA, one is mine and the second i developed it for some one which pay me money to programming it for him. Iam a programmer. so what is the wrong in that ??
and how to resolve this problem before the championship start ???

haitham_elnemr:
I am a programmer. so what is the wrong in that ??

The problem is that it's hard to tell if you developed another EA for somebody else or tried to submit multiple EA's for the championship if both have been compiled on your PC.

The easiest solution is to provide full source code to your customers. They will have to compile it on their PC and the issue will be resolved. Try that for the next championship.

bstone wrote >>

The problem is that it's hard to tell if you developed another EA for somebody else or tried to submit multiple EA's for the championship if both have been compiled on your PC.

The easiest solution is to provide full source code to your customers. They will have to compile it on their PC and the issue will be resolved. Try that for the next championship.

BUT, is that logical to give my customers my source code to compiling it on thier pc's !!!! plus, i read the rules and i didn't see like this rule, if i read that i'll not do it ofcourse.

and it's not a good idea to disqualify the both EA's, they must disqualify one EA and leave the other, because i did a geat effort on my EA to enter this championship .

They owe you nothing. They have the right to disqualify you without giving you any explanation. That's explained in the rules. Be careful next time.

yes,

MT think : it is people competing, not auto EA competing, though peoples can not interact with EA.

but can not distinguish people exactly, so MT distinguish features of computer or IP address,

So MT can refuse you arbitrarily.

I suggest: MT only allow those active menbers on froum to take part in Championship.

Reason: