Forex-random numbers-- Sooner or later "death" will come. The law of nature is this!!! - page 8

Mathemat:

I understand that, Yura, it's just that I've had such a phase. But about Axel... very curious about him sometimes: Pivot point rarely, but sometimes crawls beyond Support I/Resistance I limits. Anyway, no formula I know of allows that. Or it simply means that by the time his forecast was published Axel saw that some of these borders had been broken (the standard formulas should apply to one point in time, not to different ones).

And in general, I compared his forecasts with those of Saxo, for example, and did not see much difference.

Very close is his Pivot formula

at least in most cases it is practically equal to him + or - several pips 1-5 without deviation

Probably his quotes are different, without spikes.

it's around M5 - M15 Pivot - in summer and winter it probably calculates the Pivot level at different times

and you are right, sometimes Pivot goes strange... it looks like there's some analytics there and not mathematics

but his levels are more like pure analytics and there's probably no formula

YuraZ:

that's understandable... euro selves since 2006 do not make much sense ... they will work out inside the brokerage house on the brokerage house profit

i.e. people usually like to move against the upward trend... i'm just kidding, although there is some truth in it

in my terminal:

27.05.2008 high on EURUSD 1.5818

30.05.2008 low at EURUSD 1.5462

So it didn't make sense for DC to outbid SELL over BUY further? ;)

PapaYozh:
YuraZ:

that's understandable... euro selves since 2006 do not make much sense ... they will work out inside the brokerage house on the brokerage house profit

i.e. people usually like to move against the upward trend - i'm just kidding, although there is some truth in it

in my terminal:

27.05.2008 high on EURUSD 1.5818

30.05.2008 low at EURUSD 1.5487

So it did not make sense for DC to outbid SELL over BUY further? ;)

But if a guy like Borispol and his BUY has been hanging for 3 months or more.

and his goal is to take in the region of 1000-5000p and not 100 in one trade for 30% of the depo and the depo is several millions

I'm kidding of course

---

but there may be some truth in it

for the big TF monsters, the move of 1.5818 - 1.5487 may be considered as a small correction

for a measly 400 pips.

imagine that he has been Buying since 19.04.2006 ....

or since 2007 february - march

or at least since 2008 02 08

the Euro

By the way. I recently watched a film (documentary) called 'Spirit of Time' (2007). It well describes the technology of creating crises, who earns money on them, etc. Who is interested, look it up on the Internet. I can send it to Yandex mail.
Reason: