Trade exits by itself

Hello,

Been having an issue with my trades that started yesterday. After placing a trade, it will exit by itself without hitting my stop loss or take profit settings, it just bounces out. Luckly I'm still using a demo account becuase the losses are starting to add up. Has anyone experinced this issue too, and what is the remedy.

Bishop25 wrote >>

Hello,

Been having an issue with my trades that started yesterday. After placing a trade, it will exit by itself without hitting my stop loss or take profit settings, it just bounces out. Luckly I'm still using a demo account becuase the losses are starting to add up. Has anyone experinced this issue too, and what is the remedy.

Hard to say seems likely that you are running out of margin.

Do you get error messages or comments?

Keith

Bishop25 wrote >>

Hello,

What is your profit target set at? Do you have prints coded in as to see if any error messages are poping up? Decimal places correct? Just some basic thoughts.

Reason: