You Must Be Experienced Trader!!!

Had recently developed a good EA in partnership with an experienced trader for free!!

One experienced coder already mentioned in some other post:

The right order for developing a successful EA is finding working method first in real trading and then to implement them in code. ( not the other way around!!)

I have implemented the working method here from that experienced trader. I did not charge him for coding cause he shared his experience and know how!! But I served for him with my coding ability and my time and effort.

//------------------------------

//------------------------------

The conclusion --> the winner was both of us !!! (My self learnt how to make money and the trader does not need to be sitting in front of monitor for 12 hours. but still makes serious money)

//-----------------------------

//-------------------------------

Please look through the back testing results!!! You must pay attention the following points:

1. the EA has a fixed stop loss

2. risk(stop loss = 120) to reward ratio (Take Profit = 120) is 1:1 ( I know some people have a huge stop loss or no stop loss and, amazed by huge proift in back testing!! But That is joke!!! You must use fixed stop loss!! Check out the Top 3 EA from championship 2008.)

3. very low maximal draw down only 7% in three months

4. Steady profit over 3000 US dollar by just investing 0.2 fixed lots at each trading in three monthes ( for 2 lots, it would have been over 30,000 US dollar in three months)

5. modelling quality 90% (You may not need to pay attention to this if you are not coder!!)

6. I have attached two Back testing results. one in 15 mins charts for three month (little aggresive) and the other in one hour chart for one year (conservative)

//--------

//--------

Finally the point of this post is I am ready to take new project !!

and I wish to work with the experienced traders and his method meet the followings:

//------------

//------------

1. The method must be proven to be worked in real trading at least over 1 year, you may like to show it with your statements if you wish

2. The method must be simple and straightforward (my EA only have 3 simple indicators!! that is all!!)

3. You must understand one single method does not work for long terms and you method must able to adapt different market condition accordingly

4. the method must be not martingale system

5. the method should be safe (i.e. fixed stop loss, and almost even risk to reward ratio or around)

//-----------------

Please contact me on flytosky77@yahoo.com

many thanks for your time to read this post!!!

//-------------------

//--------

Below are the results for M15 for three months

//-----------

Below are results for one hour for 1 year period (same EA as above)

Please download attachments for detailed trading results

below

Please differentiate my EA from some thing like this.... this is from my other EA with huge stop loss. This is joke and any one can produce something like this if they know little bit of coding!!!

To judge my EA better you must down load the attachments of back testing results and look carefully with stop loss and take profit level and winning trade to losing trade ratio.

With 1:1 risk to reward ratio (stoploss and take profit level around 100) without money management( i.e fixed lot of 0.2 lot) and no martingale system, if the results is something like this, then it is different story from above joke EA!!!

Adding money management can increase slope of the profit but I always prefer not to put money managment becasue I think it should be only human increasing lot size not EA.

Thanks !!

dear bro,

you have good in back testing, how about forward test? it must has a difference between both, right...

spread of brokers is our barriers to achieve those upright winners..good luck..

regards,

MANSTIR

Reason: