A really working advisor,,,, see for yourself.

Good day or night. I propose to your attention. Trader strategy that includes an Expert Advisor.

In a nutshell. You trade on three currency pairs.

You enter and exit the market manually, based on the readings of a special indicator.

You have entered the market, switched on the Expert Advisor, , the money ran.

As for the payback period, you can steadily pay it off in 3-5 weeks. Since market entry indicator can show not every day, but sometimes up to 4-7 days, depending on the state of the financial sector.

As experience shows. If you stupidly turn on the Expert Advisor all the time and do not observe the entry points, then the deposit can be recouped in a day. So it's up to you).

YES the cost of the advisor is "a certain amount of $" Limiting the sale 5 clients. Or else we could crash the market.....

I will not display charts of strategy test here, result output . Whom interested write on email Forexboy@mail.ru. I will give the password of investor. Specifically opened account 10.11.2008. where you can look at and evaluate the proposal ...

Good luck to all!!!

forex_Boy писал(а) >>

Good day or night. I bring to your attention. A trading strategy incorporating an advisor (old but loaded).

In short. Trading takes place on three currency pairs.

The time of entering the market and leaving the market is done by you manually, based on indications of a special indicator.

You have entered the market, switch on the Expert Advisor, , the money ran.

As for the payback period, you can steadily pay it off in 3-5 weeks. Since market entry indicator can show not every day, but sometimes up to 4-7 days, depending on the state of the financial sector.

As experience shows. If you stupidly turn on the Expert Advisor all the time and do not observe the entry points, then the deposit can be recouped in a day. But you will lose everything the next day. So, it's up to you).

YES the cost of the advisor is "a certain amount of $" Limiting the sale 5 clients. Or else we could crash the market.....

I will not display charts of strategy test here, result output . Whom interested write on email Forexboy@mail.ru. I will give the password of investor. Specifically opened account 10.11.2008. where you can look at and evaluate the proposal ...

Good luck to all!!!

Oh, my God... scared me to death...

Everything should be laid out here

satop писал(а) >>

It all needs to be posted here.

No, they have everything in a sector there, but we have it round... How to connect... It's not clear at all...

:-)

satop писал(а) >>

>> it all needs to be laid out here.

A man is in a fever: Expert Advisor to trade by hand, return on deposit, to lose in one day... What to post?) Better let the boy walk by....

xeon >> :

:-)

=)))

forex_Boy писал(а) >>

Entered the market, switched on the advisor, the money ran.

Good luck to all!!!

This part of the text is particularly impressive!

Well very....

I will think all night long.

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a real trading cat

the vendor has four more pieces left

All my life there have been bulls and bears

then there were moose.

about a year ago, monkeys.

cats came in...

crisis

forex_Boy писал(а) >>

Entered the market, switched on the advisor, the money ran.

forex_Boy! I put this post without irony.

I don't think you are lying. Maybe you are.

Especially since I really (to my surprise) came across an expert of this kind not so long ago.

Kot. really can pump dough. And just for such an announcement !

What happened is this: - I bought the beta version for a penny with restrictions. I decompiled it. I improved it a bit. And the Expert Advisor really started pumping money! True, I used mini real. But it is not bad.

//-----------

But you have to set up an online account. Where this expert is hustling.

And then "people will come to you..."

Reason: