Custom Indicators not working

Hi all, 

All of my custom indicators have suddenly stopped loading in my MT4. When i drag one to the chart or double click the terminal freezes. The Journal tab states the indicator initialized successfully. The in-built indicators work fine though. Another thing is that loading a template with custom indicators works OK. 

I haven't upgraded MT4 and the only thing I was doing before was placing one of the indicators on some charts. 

Anyone any ideas? 

1. Your "one of the indicators" is broken. Delete that EX4 and restart the terminal. That indicator is not in your template.

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

William Roeder:
  1. Your "one of the indicators" is broken. Delete that EX4 and restart the terminal. That indicator is not in your template.

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

1. I've removed all indicators from the indicators folder, restarted the terminal and then put one indicator back into the folder to test on the terminal but the problem is still there. 

2.  Sorry I did not know this was posted in MT5 forum my bad. Mods please move this to MT4 thank you

William Roeder #:

This worked for me. Just delete the indicator.ex4 and restart the terminal and it will be okay. Don't know why it stopped working. Oh well. Thanks.

Reason: