JoeChalhoub_FxCrusher.ex4 indicator

I released this custom indicator I hope all traders find it profitable.

Files:

Hello rpchost - such kindness...

But - is an executable = potential harmful s/w.

I am wary of executables, they can be massively destructive, which I have learned in past from naively opening and running a MT program.

Of course not pointing finger at you but is big bad world out there and additionally, the .txt file gives NO indication as just why I should use this indicator or what it does or doesNot do!

You have source? For sure I would look.

Regards

rpchost wrote >>

I released this custom indicator I hope all traders find it profitable.

Dear traders, sorry I forgot to attach another file with the indicator.

rpchost wrote >>

Dear traders, sorry I forgot to attach another file with the indicator.

Is this time-limited?

What MT version was it compiled for?

-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

Is this time-limited?

What MT version was it compiled for?

-BB-

I compiled it with MetaTrader 4.

Joe Chalhoub

Rpchost.com

BarrowBoy wrote >>

Is this time-limited????????????????????????????????

What MT version was it compiled for????????????????????????????????

-BB-

rpchost: "I compiled it with MetaTrader 4."

obviously....

From time to time I do update for the indicator and I post it in my website

Check it to see if there is new updates.

http://www.rpchost.com/IssueIndicator.aspx

Joe Chalhoub

To anyone reading this, have you used it?

Notice increase in cpu usage?

Do you know what external DLLs it is using?

In your opinion, what are the pro's and con's of this indicator?

Has it 'made a noticeable difference' in your trading (-ve||+ve)?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply.

fbj wrote >>

To anyone reading this, have you used it?

Notice increase in cpu usage?

Do you know what external DLLs it is using?

In your opinion, what are the pro's and con's of this indicator?

Has it 'made a noticeable difference' in your trading (-ve||+ve)?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply.

I still working on its performance (cpu wise). It is not using external dlls but its programming is little complicated it uses many arrays, I am working on it. I trade this indicator and it is generating good profit and I post the signals generated and the pips profit at http://www.rpchost.com/FreeForexSignal.aspx .

This indicator is for all of us, hope we profit from it.

Joe Chalhoub

rpchost wrote >>

I still working on its performance (cpu wise). It is not using external dlls but its programming is little complicated it uses many arrays, I am working on it. I trade this indicator and it is generating good profit and I post the signals generated and the pips profit at http://www.rpchost.com/FreeForexSignal.aspx .

This indicator is for all of us, hope we profit from it.

Joe Chalhoub

not working see below and for general interest following is what I had to do to back out of the sh*t hole produced by this heap of ...

Since CT froze [thanks Joe] when attach indy to chart

No good restart CT UNTIL
1. modify ...install...\profiles\lastprofile.ini to put in another profile name
2. better still: open lastprofile.int to get the profile name which Joe... was attached to.
open that profile folder [if more then one chart in it]
search *.chr [are text files] for the string "joe"
delete the xx.chr file!!!

The giveaway .chr line... description=JoeChalhoub_FxCrusher - Created By JOE CHALHOUB

Above is how I backed out, maybe other ways - not really give a flyin fcuk

As usual, I tried but the result is always the same with this stuff...

10:59:32 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: loaded successfully
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: invalid index buffer number in SetIndexStyle function
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: invalid index buffer number in SetIndexStyle function
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: invalid buffer index
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: invalid index buffer number in SetIndexArrow function
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: invalid index buffer number in SetIndexArrow function
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: initialized
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: invalid integer number as parameter 3 for ObjectSetText function
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: invalid double number as parameter 3 for ObjectSet function
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: invalid integer number as parameter 3 for ObjectSetText function
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: invalid double number as parameter 3 for ObjectSet function
11:00:26 JoeChalhoub_FXCrusher EURUSD,M5: Ñëåäóþùàÿ íîâîñòü âûéäåò ÷åðåç -720 ìèíóò(û) -5 ñåêóíä(û).
11:00:26 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK - RUN ON DEMO ONLY\experts\indicators\FX_FISH_2MA.ex4' on the EURUSD,M15
11:00:26 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK - RUN ON DEMO ONLY\experts\indicators\FX_FISH_2MA.ex4' on the EURUSD,M15

above just repeats UNTIL shoot CT...

Reason: