Email Alert for the Daisy Chain Method

I've been using the daisy chain method for a month or so now. I can honestly say that it is probably the best strategy I've seen thus far. I'm not an expert trader by any means, but I do see the potential.

I'd like to know if anyone can code an email alert for this system? When either 4 of the 5 pair or all 5 pair have at least 3 candles trending the same way (per the method's rules) an email alert will be sent. I can trade the NY session no problem, but I feel like I'm missing out on the asian and london sessions. An email alert would help greatly. Can anyone do this?

For reference, you can find details about this method here, http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/27191-expanding-daisy-chain.html#post123655 to help better understand how an email alert would be needed. Thanks!

Anyone?

when exactly does the email alert need to be sent.

at the close of the 3rd consecutive bar. For example, if there are 2 closed bars going short... and the third one closes short as well..... the email should be sent. BUT this should be across multiple pairs. So if, for example, usd/jpy has 2 closed heiken ashi candles trending down, and the third candle closes long...... and gbp/jpy has 2 closed heiken ashi candles trending down and the third candle closes short... then no email is sent. as soon as all pairs (meaning, multiple pairs that I choose) have at least 3 consecutive CLOSED heiken ashi candles trending the same way.... then send the email.

Hope that makes sense

Reason: