MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1573

If there are any experienced Windows programmers available, I need a simple dll created and I am willing to pay for it. Simply put, it is a Windows dialog box that looks and does exactly the same thing as the built-in MessageBox() function in MQL4. The only difference is that it needs to have the...
Does anyone know whyall my Expert Advisors always make two trades instead of just one? Edwin
Hi, First I will thanks all persons who help me to resolve every question that I have added in this forum. Like I begin in programmation I have used the following code to limit my number of loss by day (normally EA stops when it looses and it restarts the next day). I am looking for another simple...
I have a question: it is possible to visualize two spot on a chart solo ? If him, as is it possible? Thanks.
Hi, does anyone know of / have an expert indictaor that will let me know (thru any visual means) when candles have been away from a moving average for a certain time. e.g if i set the time to be 200 candles and the moving average to be the 200 SMA as soon as the chat indicates that it has been 200
Hi, I have put this code in my EA' s code but it seems it doesn't work. I ask myself if is code works ? It really stops EA after loss or does other things ? Sorry for this question but i begin in programmation. This is the code : Function NumberOfLossPosToday():...
I am writing an EA and am having a few problems with a couple of things... 1. I would like to have the EA activate at a certain time, I have tried several of the Time related commands but they are not working correctly. If anyone could show me the proper way of doing it I would be much...
Hi, I have try to make this code but i can' t to compil it. Each time a error exists and I can't to resolve. Have you an idea? This is my code : #define SIGNAL_NONE 0 #define SIGNAL_BUY 1 #define SIGNAL_SELL 2 #define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3 #define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4 #define...
[Deleted]
hallo i'd like to ask about put the order in system. I'd like to use one order for few accounts(diffrent quatnity of lot,ammount etc) how to do this?
  Fozzy system  (261   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
Please find indicator and EA created by Igorad (attached). Backtesting results: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/4546-fozzy-system/page2#comment_119566 EDITED: small bug was fixed so please find new version of this EA with default settings using (attached).
Hi I am just starting out to autotrading I need help to create a programme where on 5 minute chart of euro/dollar pair i want to open long position and buy 2 contracts if stocastics are in between 0 to 30 and candle closes above 50 dmva exit trade if 20 dmva crosses below 50 dmva. open short...
i have a sample indicators //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| IndicatorNew.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www...
Hello,everyone. I want to design to open two order in the same time, open buy first then open sell in the same time. But always only one order can be opened, the other one cannot be opened? why?
I know its stupid question, but can somebody explain what is S/L and T/P means?
[Deleted]
The CloseOrdersLessThanStatedEquity.mq4 works well to close all trades at stated equity but I need the EA to stop trading until I resume it manually. Does anyone know of a script for this?
  Cable Ambush  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Attached please find my Cable Ambush strategy. In essence, it uses Fibonacci retracements (0.382 & 0.618) as entry levels and Fibonacci extensions (1.000, 1.272 & 1.618) as multiple/scaling-out exits. What is different about this strategy? Well, I split the trading day into three sessions: TYO,...
i want to: 1- i have a cros indikator. return (12). what is change codes ? int start() { int limit; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); //---- last counted bar will be recounted if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; limit=Bars-counted_bars; // if limit>0 return(12); if limit==1235...
  Coding Help  (3)
Hello to all, I have question of coding, how to add swap long/short and current spread code into the IExposure indicator? I am new in programming, hopefully somebody will help me out. Thanks. matfx
New article is Expert Advisors Based on Popular Trading Systems and Alchemy of Trading Robot Optimization (Cont.) published: In this article the author offers ways to improve trading systemsdescribed in his previous articles. The article will be interesting fortraders that already have some...
When I came across a thread ('Selecting last order opened') I realized I do not know the order in which the orders are placed to be accessed by OrderSelect(index, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES, ...). Could anyone help me? I mean, as said I never needed it, just being curious...
[Deleted]
  hello
i like your indicator could you pls send it to me basel3000@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
  Day of a trade  (2)
Hi, Does someone knows how to store the day of a trade in a variable ? For instant, if a trade is opened the 26th then dayofthetrade=26 ... Thanks for help Froggy
I just left Metastock Rt behind to get to know MetaTrader Software, which seems much more flexible. I'd like to ask simple question: I have an indicator, which shows a signal(graphic) under certain conditions in the typical form of "if then...else etc." Now, I implemented the function...
How do I activate an indicator sound alert download? Joubert
[Deleted]
hi i create a new indicator signal program on metaeditor and i would like to find the mind to setup a user timer for 5 days this for member who will want to try it before order please i want to know how to setup this thank you yves .
[Deleted]
  IMPORTANT !!!  (1)
Hi i have some indicator signal that i installed i would like to know if it possible that the system take order automatically wthen the signal indicator show the buy or the sell if possible how can i setup this thank you yves
who knows the different between FileFlush and FileIsEnding?
Hi, I have for instance this entry condition for 1H graphs. Bid > High[5] I need to check if High[5] is formed on a today hourly bar. I don’t want to consider High[5] if it is a yesterday bar. How can I check this? Thank you
[Deleted]
  New to board  (1)
Hi everyone, After 4 1/2 years and many ea's I'm still searching for one that works. I never realozed the number of scammers out there. They show fancy cars and houses and the money just rolling in. Fact of the matter is, they do succeed, in taking your money and running! I believe there is an ea...
[Deleted]
  two monitors  (3)
Hello, I instaled MT4 terminal,everithing is working good. But I have a problem when I try to use 2 monitors simultenios-each for diferent curency pair.Can I make this with MT4 or not.Any ideas?Thank you!