-- MQL5 ?? MQL5 ?? MQL5 ?? MQL5 ?? MQL5 --

WHERE IS MQL 5 ?

The Developers were busy taking care of some other "business", but will be personally delivering your copy shortly...

phy wrote >>

The Developers were busy taking care of some other "business", but will be personally delivering your copy shortly...

LOL...

I've had a message from one of the dev's. Apparently its due in the autumn. Long time to wait, lets hope its worth the wait...

TheForexDevMan:

LOL...

I've had a message from one of the dev's. Apparently its due in the autumn. Long time to wait, lets hope its worth the wait...

All I hope is that MQL4 EAs are compatible without too much recoding and that order times line up logically, after the fact, with where they should on the x-axis.

Either way though, its already an excellent product and as I enter live in a week or so, a year from now I will be hopefully donating some of my profits to its continued development.

TheForexDevMan wrote >>

WHERE IS MQL 5 ?

Is there a list of things you're trying to add to MQ5? Where?

phy:

How can I get Metatrade 5 platorm for beta testing?

netFX wrote >>

How can I get Metatrade 5 platorm for beta testing?

Beta testing will be public. Coming soon

stringo:

Beta testing will be public. Coming soon

With how many brokers? Any of them outside Russia?

I have an account with a russian broker :p

TheEconomist:
I have an account with a russian broker :p

For most of the users on the en version of the forum, there's not a lot of point beta-testing something if it's not going to be supported by IBFX, FXCM, FXDD, Alpari etc etc etc until far into 2010.

Not too bad news...means we can get used to a lot of mind-switching in coding when coding MQL5 :D
Reason: