iCustom question - page 2

Thanks again all for the comments.

Now that this is fixed, another problem occurs. Each time I load the indicator, it is different. One time, value is very skewed, other time not. I can say nothing else then that it seems very buggy, since it should be always the same. Any ideas about this ?

Ruptor wrote >>

What is no value? An error? Perhaps it would be better to show us the indicator then we could fix it.

I'm afraid this is the kind of problem you'll have to track on your own if you don't post the code. It could be anything from our point of view.

Jon

BillBrian wrote >>

Now that this is fixed, another problem occurs. Each time I load the indicator, it is different. One time, value is very skewed, other time not. I can say nothing else then that it seems very buggy, since it should be always the same. Any ideas about this ?

Now this problem is fixed too, no idea how I did it. New problem occurs now :

when I use the iCustom, it draws itself on the screen. However, the values the EA seem to use to not correspond with the values

posted in the EA window. Any ideas on this perhpas ?

thx

BillBrian wrote >>

Now this problem is fixed too, no idea how I did it. New problem occurs now :

when I use the iCustom, it draws itself on the screen. However, the values the EA seem to use to not correspond with the values

posted in the EA window. Any ideas on this perhpas ?

thx

Reason: