Success stories of real traders?

Being relatively new here and searching through various forums to learn about Forex Trading, I make certain observations;

- There seems to be a high turnover of people coming and going, possibly because they try a bit, lose some money and move on.

- For some people, the challenge is in programming and backtesting and this is all they do.

- There are lots of people trying to sell their EAs, but if I'd develop a profitable EA, the last thing I'd do is sell it to someone for a nominal fee.

What would really help me (and other new people here) is to have some success stories to read. I don't mean telling your secrets or trying to sell another system, but rather about your journey to becoming a successful trader - where did you start, what did you learn, what are your results?

I want to make a lot of money over the medium-long term with Forex trading, and the best way to get there is to be inspired by people who have already done it. In return, I promise to share my story in a few months!

Hi Ekra,

Yes, there is a large turnover. It's said that 90% of traders will lose so it's a tough thing to do. It's not as easy as people make it seem to be on late night infomercials and I agree with you about the EA's.

I know this isn't a personal "success story" from someone, but this is a good article to get started with: ' On the Long Way to Be a Successful Trader - The Two Very First Steps'