FTP errors after running for a while

Sorry I don't have time to research this so I am hoping for a quick response from someone who has had this problem. I am running 4 MT4's running demo's that ftp to www.MT4Stats.com. The problem is that earlier this week, the FTP stopped working and eventually at some unknown point in time, the EA's were removed from one of the demos. I had to start a new one on that one and had to re-install MT4 with a new demo trade running on it.

NOW on one that has been running since 9/10 and FTPing fine to MT4Starts, it stopped FTPing, the others are still updating but this one is not. Below is the only message I am getting on the issue. I have confirmed the configuration information is good. Account info is good, not apparent solution to the problem. I re-installed MT4 on top of existing and was able to still keep the account this time running, still checking the FTP situation and it is still failing. Any ideas? I have to get all my work caught up before a trip for the weekend out of state so I am in a slight rush. I really don't want to leave my tests running without being able to see the status of the accounts.

2009.09.24 16:28:28 Publisher: failed
2009.09.24 16:28:28 FTP: statement.htm failed

LEHayes:

Sorry I don't have time to research this so I am hoping for a quick response from someone who has had this problem. I am running 4 MT4's running demo's that ftp to www.MT4Stats.com. The problem is that earlier this week, the FTP stopped working and eventually at some unknown point in time, the EA's were removed from one of the demos. I had to start a new one on that one and had to re-install MT4 with a new demo trade running on it.

NOW on one that has been running since 9/10 and FTPing fine to MT4Starts, it stopped FTPing, the others are still updating but this one is not. Below is the only message I am getting on the issue. I have confirmed the configuration information is good. Account info is good, not apparent solution to the problem. I re-installed MT4 on top of existing and was able to still keep the account this time running, still checking the FTP situation and it is still failing. Any ideas? I have to get all my work caught up before a trip for the weekend out of state so I am in a slight rush. I really don't want to leave my tests running without being able to see the status of the accounts.

2009.09.24 16:28:28 Publisher: failed
2009.09.24 16:28:28 FTP: statement.htm failed

Larry,

Extremely strange... I just ran into this same exact problem. Could it be something with the EA code? I had a week (or two?) of data, and suddenly everything is now gone, and MetaTrader is failing to publish. Any ideas? Have you figured out a solution to the problem?

Thanks,

Try to reach your FTP account another way. If it's good, restart your terminal.
Reason: