How much do you EARN ?

Just want to asked? How much profit in % do you earn?

I saw on ib** there is above 300% every month, but i didn't saw one person on the top 10 every time.

Is there anyone, just share your opinion, had the same % profit each months ?

Masters are welcome.

Thanks (^o^)

> Is there anyone, just share your opinion, had the same % profit each months

Not very likely to happen

You would need several very different systems to span just the last 12 months of keeping in profit each month

They would be unlikely to be equally profitable

Just look at how different this September has been compared to Sept 08

FWIW

-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

> Is there anyone, just share your opinion, had the same % profit each months

Not very likely to happen

You would need several very different systems to span just the last 12 months of keeping in profit each month

They would be unlikely to be equally profitable

Just look at how different this September has been compared to Sept 08

FWIW

-BB-

for me alot of bad months in the past, only a few in profit. Thats why i still learning.

But 300% in a month, is it possible? When someone had such a good trading system, isn't he should as least in the top 10 for next month, right?

Or is just a marketing sugar?

Thats why i want to ask for personal expirience.

Thanks for share BB.

It also depends on how much capital you have. 300% on an account that's only $1,000 is a lot different than attaining 300% on a $1,000,000 account. Percentage moves can sometimes be deceiving.

kieruwin:

he should as least in the top 10 for next month, right?

No - a system can be very much in sync with the market for a while and then go completely out of sync

The last 3 months has been a bit of a lottery, no proper trends and interrupted ranging

Daily turnover very low on all majors, so not much follow through on anything

-BB-

propipper wrote >>
It also depends on how much capital you have. 300% on an account that's only $1,000 is a lot different than attaining 300% on a $1,000,000 account. Percentage moves can sometimes be deceiving.

Bigger power need some better planning.

Thanks for share propipper, if you don't mind please tell me your earn for last month, i just want to know how much a trader do earn in reality.

BarrowBoy wrote >>

No - a system can be very much in sync with the market for a while and then go completely out of sync

The last 3 months has been a bit of a lottery, no proper trends and interrupted ranging

Daily turnover very low on all majors, so not much follow through on anything

-BB-

Thanks for the explanation, i gain more knowledge here.

If you don't mind also share for example last month earn? i didn't get the picture yet becouse no one post the number.

i am still -40% last month (so shamed) but in demo account.

yemidotnet@yahoo.com

asiko79 wrote >>

yemidotnet@yahoo.com

Well the pict look good, but i don't know where? Please share your simple % profit from last month? So i (newbie trader) can have a picture, how much is the actual trader get.

Sorry i clearer my point. Thanks for come.

kieruwin wrote >>

Well the pict look good, but i don't know where? Please share your simple % profit from last month? So i (newbie trader) can have a picture, how much is the actual trader get.

Sorry i clearer my point. Thanks for come.

Well i guess no one in here, too busy maybe.

go to Forexfactory or other forum with people who are really trading. Here is mostly for those who want to trade but don't have enough technical skills to write an EA :)
Reason: