PositionSizer.com Add-on

Hello,

TO THE MT5 DEVELOPMENT TEAM

I am the developer for PositionSizer.com

I have had a very large demand to develope for your platform. The indicator is just capturing screen prices in a series of click it then give your position size.

The series is as follows.

Engage my clicking on the PositionSIzer button

Click 1 = entry price

Click 2 = stop price

Click 3 = profit target ( R/R analysis posted to screeen )

Click 4 = Trade position

We need a way to let the trader use mouse click to specify location on the chart (location = time and price), the code we found use Windows API to get the window X,Y but this is no much help for us we cannot figure how to translate the screen/window X,Y to the specific chart time & price.

There are 2 modes, Bar and Screen. Bar mode takes the high/low of the bar you click on for entry and the same for the stop. The screen mode captures the price off the screen of where you click.

Please get back to me. You can watch the speed test video page on on PositionSizer.com

I would really love to develope this for MT4 or 5 and need some help from MetaTrader.

There is a high client demand for my product.

Thanks for your time.

Daniel Honorwski

PositionSizer:

We need a way to let the trader use mouse click to specify location on the chart (location = time and price), the code we found use Windows API to get the window X,Y but this is no much help for us we cannot figure how to translate the screen/window X,Y to the specific chart time & price.

Good luck with this. It's probably present in MT5, but when I looked a while back I couldn't find any way of doing it in MT4 - see https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/115950.

Reason: