EA Programming

hi fellow traders,

since I didn't find any forum rules which forbid this kind of offer I am gonna post it. However, if Admins consider this to be inappropriate just remove the thread.
I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs and indicators (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I am offering everyone who needs a method to be programmed as indicator or Expert Advisor to get it coded by me. I am not doing this mainly for commercial purposes - that's why my prices are very acceptable - but more for giving traders the opportunity to get their strategy coded so that they can try automated trading. Just provide me with a contact so that I can communicate with you and you can send me your strategy you want to have coded.

Again, if I violated any forum rule here I am very sorry.

No. You don't violate rules.

You can offer your MQL4 skills. On the contrary your offers are appreciated.

stringo:
No. You don't violate rules.

You can offer your MQL4 skills. On the contrary your offers are appreciated.
Ok, that's great. Thank you stringo.

there might be someone needing my service now?

I might have something for you.
Whats your email?

tradeigel:
there might be someone needing my service now

Hi pubison,

since there is not way to send PMs here, I have to post it :)
tradeigel[-A-T-]gmail[-D-O-T-]com.
I look forward to an email from you.

Hi tradeigel ,

Could you please contact me at softnews2003 at yahoo.com,

I need some of your services.

Regards

Hi

Tradeigel I would also be in a need for you services. I will conntact you over mail or msn.

Please make a statement here if you don't aprove. Or else I gues I will be talking to you soon =)

Best Regards

sure, go ahead Swinger! I look forward to your mail ;)

just moving this thread up to give you the chance to see it :)
-
Daniel

tradeigel:
hi fellow traders,

since I didn't find any forum rules which forbid this kind of offer I am gonna post it. However, if Admins consider this to be inappropriate just remove the thread.
I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs and indicators (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I am offering everyone who needs a method to be programmed as indicator or Expert Advisor to get it coded by me. I am not doing this mainly for commercial purposes - that's why my prices are very acceptable - but more for giving traders the opportunity to get their strategy coded so that they can try automated trading. Just provide me with a contact so that I can communicate with you and you can send me your strategy you want to have coded.

Again, if I violated any forum rule here I am very sorry.

Hi tradeigel,
I think, I need some of your services. My email address is miri_hussein@hotmail.co.uk . Could you please contact me. thanks
Reason: