EA Programming - page 4

Please email your resume / past projects or other relevant info to: info@fxrequest.com

tradeigel wrote >>
hi fellow traders,

since I didn't find any forum rules which forbid this kind of offer I am gonna post it. However, if Admins consider this to be inappropriate just remove the thread.
I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs and indicators (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I am offering everyone who needs a method to be programmed as indicator or Expert Advisor to get it coded by me. I am not doing this mainly for commercial purposes - that's why my prices are very acceptable - but more for giving traders the opportunity to get their strategy coded so that they can try automated trading. Just provide me with a contact so that I can communicate with you and you can send me your strategy you want to have coded.

Again, if I violated any forum rule here I am very sorry.

Hi Tradeiegel

I would like to have an EA coded for me. It should be simple and I know some people have written a few of these type, but I want some specific things written in it. It's an ma crossing program. If you are interested please contact me and we can discuss it at dcarb99423@aol.com

thanks

ButtyBlouie wrote >>

Hi tradeigel,

I like to use your programming services. Please contact me at buttyblouie@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I've reopened my site under eaprogramming.co.cc

The first 5 get 50 % rebate!

best regards,

Balazs

tradeigel wrote >>
hi fellow traders,

since I didn't find any forum rules which forbid this kind of offer I am gonna post it. However, if Admins consider this to be inappropriate just remove the thread.
I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs and indicators (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I am offering everyone who needs a method to be programmed as indicator or Expert Advisor to get it coded by me. I am not doing this mainly for commercial purposes - that's why my prices are very acceptable - but more for giving traders the opportunity to get their strategy coded so that they can try automated trading. Just provide me with a contact so that I can communicate with you and you can send me your strategy you want to have coded.

Again, if I violated any forum rule here I am very sorry.

Hi,

I need your help. My contact details are hecduodu@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Hecs

Reason: