What is it? - page 2

Sorento писал(а) >>

странные манипуляции с депозитом : 7322779.42 | -4705792.18

Why, Sorento, the man deposited more in the aggregate than he withdrew from it. But at least you won't say that greed has killed a thief (or vice versa).

Actually, it might not be a martin. I have an algorithm for that too. But the probability that it is not a martin seems small to me.

gip >> :
>>> Heh-heh-heh:) So it's advanced and it didn't get to the drawdown. And the martin can be adjusted to the market parameters very well. This is a secret, but now the martins are running around the market fat and well-fed. Hunting season hasn't started yet.

>> I'm gonna drop everything and start believing.

I'll start... well, a little longer and I will. I'm dying to get started.

A hoax is a hoax in MQL4 forum too! (c) Gardener.

What gave you the idea to advertise them?

Or you have some bright ideas? Like Reshetov's?

They are inadequate, if you ask me.

It's not a martin!

It is clear that on a random process there will be significant failures on such a large sample. But there are none! So the person somehow manages to avoid false entries and this point is the most important, because it's not the martin that makes money, but an advanced algorithm that determines the direction of the expected quotient movement. And martin... ...is a useless way to change the MM.

Sorento писал(а) >>
Лохотрон - он и на MQL4 форуме лохотрон! (с) Садовник.
А Вам с какого"рожна" пиарить их вздумалось? Или светые идеи появились? Как у Решетова? Неадекватно, как по мне.

You see, Sorento, in all my research about profitable trading on Forex, the main point is comparing the profitability, that provides the optimal (in a sense) TS with brokerage companies commission. And so it turns out that exceeding the spread is only sometimes possible (non-stationarity of the market). This fact is killing me. But there is a suspicion that there are some brokerage companies having opportunity to stationary exceed their fees. This was the reason for studying profitability of TS presented on Onyx.

Now I understand the reason for my interest and how far or how close it is from Reshetov's interests

Thefirst account is a martin.

The second account is a non-martin. A bit of description.

About light envy - less academic reasoning, more practice.

Neutron >> :

You see, Sorento, in all my research on the topic of profitable forex trading, the main point is to compare the profitability that the optimal (in a sense) TS provides with the DC commission. And so it turns out that exceeding the spread is only sometimes possible (non-stationarity of the market). This fact is killing me. But there is a suspicion that there are some brokerage companies having opportunity to stationary exceed their fees. This was the motivation for the study of profitability of TS presented on Onyx.

Now do you understand the reasons of my interest and how far or how close it is from Reshetov's interest?

So which of the two TS we are discussing? and which one with whom?

I think that simple Martin is inherent in the first one, and the second one uses the game with replenishment, overbetting and averaging.

That's where I see it.

Neutron, it's the martin and the drawdowns are visible

getch >> :

Thefirst account is a martin.

The second account is not a martin.

About light envy - less academic reasoning, more practice.

You're practical!

Getch, you understand that the same phenomenon can be described (known) using different approaches and ways. It can be mathematics, philosophy, love in the end or even faith. Everyone uses what is more convenient for him and what he is most experienced in. As for your advice about increasing the practice, I disagree with you because there are an infinite number of practical steps and a finite number of good ones - in short, a lifetime is not enough if you try everything in practice. Personally, I prefer to think and calculate first and then do something (if it is beneficial).

Neutron >> :

You're so practical!

Getch, you must understand that the same phenomenon can be described (understood) using different approaches and methods. It may be mathematics, philosophy, love or even faith. Everyone uses what is more convenient for him and what he is most experienced in. As for your advice about increasing the practice, I disagree with you because there are an infinite number of practical steps and a finite number of good ones - in short, a lifetime is not enough to try everything in practice. Personally I prefer to think and calculate first and then do something (if it's profitable).

And you end up talking about how to make a profit, not how to increase it. The second is more interesting.

Something needs to be done sometimes, even wrong, wrong.

Reason: