Non-fitting system - main features - page 17

azfaraon >> :

I myself have been using an EA without indicators for several years ... It is based on candlesticks only .... Not a combination .

The Expert Advisor seems to work .... so lets say more than 100% p.a. since summer 2006 ...

The price itself is also an indicator with a simple argument assignment function.

getch >> :

TA is about making trading decisions based on market history analysis. The basic tenet of TA is that market history contains all information about future market behaviour. Obviously, this postulate is not true. Otherwise market information (prices and volumes) would contain information about the whole world.

If a strategy uses any complexity of market history analysis to make trading decisions - that strategy is based on TA.

There are only two strategies which are not based on TA:

1. Trading decisions are random (this applies to all fundamental analysis decisions).

2. arbitrage.

Is it that foundations give random solutions and TA doesn't? Cool.

grasn >> :

Be careful. A lot of traders, even very experienced ones, sometimes, and statistically almost always do not go further than their backyard.

OK

When you leave home, there are chances not to return (snow, accidents, slips and there is a crowbar, a brick from a construction site, a restaurant, etc.)

But you, it is you who go out like everyone else.

And the chances of not returning, albeit roughly, can be estimated, let's say the total of one in 500,000 (do not cling).

So it is the same on the market, but the chances are orders of magnitude different.

Suppose you have an axis that makes 90% (do not grasp it) of positive trades with an average profit of 20 points and 10% of negative trades with a loss of 20 points.

All this is achieved by finding the regularity and searching for the optimum parameters and what?

Recognition of the absence of 100% guarantee of this TS for the future does not allow you to continue working with it?

The lack of a 100% guarantee of getting home does not stop anyone?

Has anyone thought about the mathematical background, or so to speak, component of the occurrence of divergences (divergence/convergence)? ))))))))))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

The price itself is also an indicator with a simple argument assignment function.

Well then it's silly to use more indicators to indicate the indicator itself ....))))))))))

Mathemat >> :

Sergei, I know that you strongly doubt my latest endeavour (the branch on the Island). But I've made a lot of progress - although theoretically so far. Interval estimates, for example, have emerged. Apart from pure prices, non-parametric statistics and deduction, I have nothing else.

Do you think this is TA or not? I don't really care what it is - I don't care if it's an oil painting to the cat's eye (love Liquidation). As long as it works.

Oh, I don't even know, now I don't know, now TA is everything that works with price, and I didn't know that control systems are deeply hidden TA, DSP is also TA, all TA, everything that touches price - everything becomes TA (and argue, just look at the Swinosaurs avatar :o) but what to do with the foundation, it also works with price

to LeoV

No problem. It may not work on yours. But this does not mean that it does not work with others. Everyone takes a different path, not the same one. Especially in a market as undifferentiated as Forex....))))

My criteria are stricter :o)

azfaraon >> :

Well then it is silly to use more indicators to indicate the indicator itself ....))))))))))

First there was only price. Then there was a dash. Then two wands appeared. Then a MACD appeared out of the two wands. Then a signal line was added to the main MACD line. Then it was converted to OsMA. And so on and so forth.

grasn >> :

Is it that foundations give random solutions and TA doesn't? Cool.

Absolutely right!

grasn писал(а) >>

to LeoV

I have tougher criteria :o)

In fact, I would be interested to know, at least in brief, what the non-syndicated TS are based on? What is their sense?

azfaraon >> :

Well then it's silly to use more indicators to indicate the indicator itself ....))))))))))

Holy words! My dream. But so far it is not possible to realise it)))

Reason: