What is it? - page 3

dubious promotion of dubious accounts.

what's the point of the thread?

Practice is about using what you've learned in real life, not about trying every idea in a row.

If the market gives you an opportunity to make money now, you have to use it. This may seem like a reckless and even reckless approach, but it works.

gip >> :

And you end up talking about how to make a profit, not how to increase it. The second is more interesting.

Something to do sometimes, even the wrong thing, the wrong thing.

In fact, I'm not interested in discussing the method of profit increase, because this problem has long been solved and lies in the applied area - you take a ready-made formula and get the best result. But the problem of getting the maximum profit (in pips) in Forex belongs to the fundamental field and is very interesting!

Do you want to make money easily and with almost no risk?

Use arbitrage between DCs. Thousands of percent profit is a guarantee. Example given above.

Up to 10K to earn by this method - no problem. It is elementary to implement.

This is a simple practical approach.

Sorento >> :

dubious promotion of dubious accounts.

>> what's the point of this thread?

Fuck.

You want me to tell you again where my area of interest lies?

Neutron >> :

Indeed, I'm not interested in discussing the method of profit increase, because this problem has long been solved and lies in the applied area - you take a ready-made formula and get the best result. But the problem of getting the maximum profit (in pips) in Forex belongs to the fundamental field and is very interesting!

>> You have an academic approach.

getch >> :

Use arbitrage between DCs.

I'm not interested in that.

You have an academic approach.

>> Thank you.

Neutron >> :

Fuck.

You want me to tell you again where my area of interest lies?

Yeah, well...

>> Please do.

Please.

It is possible to define an optimal market behavior strategy in the sense of maximizing profitability without involving any special caveats to the nature of the quoting process. In fact, for such an optimal TS there is a marginal profitability, which is comparable to the commission of DC. This is bad. Very. But there are moves. One of them, is finding a DC with relatively more loyal transaction fees.

Sorento, it was THIS that motivated me to look into independent MTS socks on Onyx. Not PR for someone else's accounts, but proof (in fact) of the ability to statistically overlap DC commissions.

Avals >> :

Neutron, it's martin and drawdowns are visible

I guess... Although I stand by my opinion about uselessness of Martin as a strategy and its inconsistency as a way of MM (in comparison with the optimal one).

I wonder what the vertical line on many charts means?

Neutron писал(а) >>

But the task of getting the maximum profit (in pips) in Forex belongs to the field of fundamentals and is very interesting!

It is possible to define an optimal market behavior strategy in the sense of maximizing profitability without involving any special caveats to the nature of the quotation process. In fact, for such an optimal TS there is a marginal profitability, which is comparable to the commission of the brokerage company. This is bad. Very. But there are moves. One of them, is to look for a DC with relatively more loyal transaction fees.

So what are we looking for?

At one topic we ask and discuss.

Two different approaches!

It's not clear to me. Diagnosis? ;)

Or is the devil out of the snuffbox yet?

Moreover, in addition to admiring the dubious reports,

there's nothing to discuss.

The childish question "What is this?" has been answered and you are not satisfied! :))))))))

Why?

P.S. The vertical line is drain or withdrawal :o))

Reason: