Is it possible to estimate the price?

hello.

i have a question: is it possible to centre the price horizontally? (i.e. regular candlesticks positioned horizontally relative to zero, without moving vertically, like a regular set of sticks) and if it is possible, could you help with the implementation of this idea? thanks in advance...

rasvet >>:
здравствуйте.

у меня вопрос: можно ли отцентровать цену по горизонтали? (т.е. обычные свечи расположить горизонтально относительно нуля, без движения по вертикали, как обычный набор палочек) и если это возможно, не могли бы помочь с реализацией этой мысли? заранее благодарен...

Put the monitor sideways :o)

rasvet писал(а) >>
hello.

i have a question: is it possible to centre the price horizontally? (i.e. regular candlesticks positioned horizontally relative to zero, without moving vertically, like a regular set of sticks) and if it is possible, could you help with the implementation of this idea? thanks in advance...

nothing interesting.

rasvet писал(а) >>
hello.

The price doesn't have a zero. And if it does, the price will disappear

i am aware that the price is zero.... maybe you got it wrong... is it possible, from a programming point of view, to create an indicator that simply displays candles horizontally, i.e. in the centre of the candle (high-low/2)-under this I mean the zero line. I don't even know what to compare it to, it's about like a shish kebab skewer)))))))))) would be grateful to anyone who can help...

rasvet писал(а) >>
I'm aware that price zero doesn't have.... maybe you got it wrong... is it possible from a programming point of view to create an indicator that would just display candles strictly horizontally, i.e. in the centre of the candle (high-low/2) - under this I mean the zero line. I don't even know what to analogize it with, it's about like a shish kebab skewer)))))))))) would be grateful to everyone who helps ...

The problem is that it's not possible to calculate where this "zero", i.e. (high-low/2), will be on the next candle. If you know how to calculate it - the grail is in your hands. )))

rasvet писал(а) >>
I'm aware that price zero doesn't have.... maybe you got it wrong... is it possible from a programming point of view to create an indicator which would simply display candles strictly horizontally, i.e. in the centre of the candle (high-low/2) - under this I mean the zero line. I don't even know what to analogise it with, it's about like a shish kebab skewer)))))))))) would be grateful to everyone who helps...

It is possible to make an indicator, there are no special problems. Naturally, the bar that is being formed will be redrawn. But why?

Like this one?

LeoV >>:

Проблема в том, что не возможно расчитать, где будет этот "ноль", то есть (high-low/2), на следующей свече. Если вы будете знать как-то это расчитывать - грааль у вас в руках. )))

you do not need to look in the future )))) example: an hour candle closed - the same candle should be displayed in the indicator window, but centred against the high-low/2, and while the next hour candle is drawn, the indicator window may not show anything :) below attached indicator is similar to what I mean, only there candles are moving....

Vinin >>:

Индикатор сделать можно, особых проблем нет. Естественно формируемый бар будет перерисовываться. Но зачем?

I have a small idea, probably delusional, but curiosity takes its toll))))) and in order to check it, analysis of ordinary graphs gets in the way... So I decided to ask knowledgeable people to help:) I am not good at programming myself(((( if you help, I will be sincerely grateful to you:)

sever29 >>:

Типа этого?

unfortunately not the same... but thanks anyway)))
Reason: