Crosshair to calculate calendar days on daily chart?

Hello everybody,

The crosshair tool calculates the difference between two prices and the number of bars.

Is there a possibility to change this in order to calculate the number of calendar days on a daily chart instead of the number of bars?

If this is not possible, is there a way to write a tool like this with MQL4? A customized crosshair tool.

Or to draw a trendline, then calculate the number of calendar days, and display this number on the screen above/below the trendline?

Although I searched the forum, I didn't find a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Friends, G'day

I don't whether this is right thread to post.. Sorry, if it is wrong thread.

Can anyone help me here? I want one simple Indicator where that indicator is 2 horizontal lines trails every minute with reference to low & high of the same day. I use this one as a reversal lines. Is there anything like?

Keep Charging

Be Awesome,
Raj,
DreamJOBZ.com

good idea...

I didn't thought this way. Making a line and then extract number of days from it: (time2 - time1) / 86400.

I can do something like this:

if objectName is the name of my trendline,

if (ObjectFind(objectName) >= 0) {
datetime time1 = ObjectGet(objectName,OBJPROP_TIME1);
datetime time2 = ObjectGet(objectName,OBJPROP_TIME2);
double nrOfDays = MathAbs(time1 - time2) / 86400;
Comment(objectName,": Days=",nrOfDays);
}

Instead of checking the existence of this trendline everytime the indicator runs, I could check only when a new bar appears....

Useful idea, thanks.
Unipal:

Hello everybody,

The crosshair tool calculates the difference between two prices and the number of bars.

Is there a possibility to change this in order to calculate the number of calendar days on a daily chart instead of the number of bars?

If this is not possible, is there a way to write a tool like this with MQL4? A customized crosshair tool.

Or to draw a trendline, then calculate the number of calendar days, and display this number on the screen above/below the trendline?

Although I searched the forum, I didn't find a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.