How do I access the turkey remotely?

Colleagues!
Imagine the following.
There is a turkey. We would like to show it to the interested parties.
I don't want them to get to the code, to how the turkey is arranged.
But I want them to be able to use it as if I just gave it to them, without concealing the code.
I read some scary stuff about decompiling, and realised that encryption is a waste of time.
Maybe you can suggest ways?

Hide the logic in a DLL, and there are plenty of ways to do it, but there is no 100%.

Read about the solution to your problem here

zhuki >>:
Почитайте о решении вашей проблемы здесь

So what? Well, they made the decompile crash and a new version of the decompile that doesn't crash... it'll show up on the file-sharing sites soon, too

I want to do away with forehead encryption. I want physical decoupling. I want people to see the result of calculations on their machines, but the process of calculations goes on mine.

mikfor писал(а) >>
I want to do away with forehead encryption. I want physical decoupling. I want people to see the result of the computation on their machines and the computation process on mine.

You write an indicator, data to a file, the file is sent to people, people read it with their indicator receiver and display it.

Is it possible for an indicator to write its values to a file on a remote server?

Try standard publishing on an FTP server.

mikfor писал(а) >>
Is it possible for an indicator to write its values to a file on a remote server?

There is a special function, the principle is the following. Inductor writes information into a file, this file is sent to people, it is opened and read by them, all this will be done automatically all the time

mikfor >>:
Возможно чтобы индюк писал свои значения в файл на удаленном сервере?

maybe. but then the second turkey must be able to read them from there.

Such systems exist and work quite successfully

Reason: