MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1255

[Deleted]
Hello felows, I need a help to start my first project. There is an indicator called FFcal that use forexfactory.com website. This shows Important news relative to currency of opened chart. If pair is EURUSD, it will shows all news from EUR and USA dollar. It trace a line with hours of anticipation...
Hello, I am writing indicator which scans different symbols and timeframes for candlesticks. Candlesticks formations are early trend changing signals. The idea is: 1) Scan array of symboks ("for" cycle) 2) Scan array of timeframes ("for" cycle) 3) Find symbols/timeframes which matches criteria...
I am a newbie (like so many others here) to both MQL and Forex. I am working on building an MA crossover EA, and am challenged to understand how one can get an EA to identify the crossing over of MA's with the same time period, while one is offset by an MA shift of 2 as compared to the other MA....
[Deleted]
Wondering if anyone out there uses or has or knows how to add a crosss over alert to the RSI (Relative Strength Index) I want an audio alert to sound when the RSI crosses either up or down through the central 50 line Would appreciate hearing from anyone who can help me out Thanks - Leith
  Happy Birthday!!!  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Happy Birthday to Matemata! Please join us
[Deleted]
  MT4 Library.  (1)
Hi, I have been trying to transfer E/As and indicators from the MT4 library to the navigator section of the platform with no luck. Sometimes they do appear on the platform, but then dont transfer to the charts. Very frusstrating. Any help appreciated.
[Deleted]
Hi Guys Having trouble with this OrderModify error 1. The most basic error in the book and one I haven't been able to fix as yet. I downloaded an EA and have it compiled but can't get past this error: if(Bid - OrderOpenPrice() > Point*TurnSourLimit && Bid - OrderOpenPrice() < Point*TrailingStop) {...
[Deleted]
I noticed that the values returned by iMA for an EA are different from the ones shown on the graph by the corresponding indicator. I have written a small EA to test this: int start()  {   double EMA;         EMA = iMA(NULL,0,10,0,1,PRICE_CLOSE,0);   Alert("EMA=",EMA);  } I have done backtests on...
[Deleted]
hi 1.how do i connect ea to multiple time frame . for example i have set up in h1 and i need to look at macd in h4 2.if i connect ea to eur-usd and gbp-usd how do i switch between them how the code refair to the different graph
Dear Experts: I need a dll to read text so that I could use it for an autotrade program. Thank you for your help.
[Deleted]
How to understand this codes? for(shift=Bars-ExtDepth; shift>=0; shift--) { val=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,ExtDepth,shift)]; if(val==lastlow) val=0.0; else { lastlow=val; if((Low[shift]-val)>(ExtDeviation*Point)) val=0.0; else...
  Two accounts at the same firm  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Has anyone opened two accounts with the same company??? What is the difference between the quotations?...and does it arise at all
[Deleted]
Hi I am trying to learn mt4 by readfing the book here and at the same time looking at and modifying some of the custom inidcators I currently have. Can someone kiindly point me in the right direction for this problem: I have an indicator that defines price levels for the current day based on a...
Hi I'm looking for freelance to code email alerts. Requirements as follows: -Buy/Sell Trades alerts with details such as timestamp, price etc. -Close trades alert, together with details such as TP/SL -Hourly position/pnl/equity checks . Pls PM your qoutation. Thanks
  triangle pattern  (1)
hi where i can find one indicator for triangle pattern ? thanks
  Forex scanner  (1)
Hi MQL4 programmers, Does any body have any code that allows you to cycle through the available Forex pairs with your broker? So in its' simplest form to drop a EA or Indicator on to any chart which then goes and looks at all other chart pairs. thanks
//-------------------------------------------------------------------- // Tester_Invert.mq4 // To be used as an example in MQL4 book. #include <stdlib.mqh> #include <WinUser32.mqh> //-------------------------------------------------------------------- // Global variable...
[Deleted]
Hi there, Does anyone know how to code an EA that returns the value of what the bid/ask price was X amount of bars back ? Thank you !
[Deleted]
I will deal in two periods chart, one is day chart, another is 30 minute chart, i call them big chart and small chart, in big chart, when the high spot come, I call it A spot, a selling sigal will appear, I will sell one. since then, in small chart, when i meet high spot i will sell only. when...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, A quick summary what I'd like this EA to do: At start, it should open a buy position independent from any indicators and anything else. Right at this point, we determine 4 horizontal lines. One is established at the open price(Ubarrier), one is set above the open price by 5 pips (TP1). The...
[Deleted]
I am wondering if anyone can code an EA on Larry William's "Will Go" (Short term & Long term indicator)? This has been allowed by Larry Williams him self. I have an email to prove it. This what Larry Williams uses for his trading, plus COT reports and sentiment. "In the case of the stock market I...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'd like to observe the difference between Average True Range and High-Low (SMA). Can someone please help me program a small indicator that plots the ATR(period) with (High-Low) SMA (period) on same indicator window with red for ATR and blue for H-L? Similarly, if someone has the code for ATR
Hello! How can I make option of drawing arrow or line? I tried like this but it does draw arrows but not lines. Any idea? extern int Style=1;int init(){   if (Style==2){      SetIndexStyle(2, DRAW_ARROW);// UP      SetIndexArrow(2, 233);      SetIndexBuffer(2, bullish);      SetIndexStyle(3,...
[Deleted]
Hi I need help on how to write MT 4 formula for MS Excel worksheetin multiple time-frames to be able to see what a currency pair has donein the last 12 hours, 24 hours, past week till now and past month till now, in a form ofheat-map represented visually just like it is presented on these...
I need an mq4 script, that acts as a Take Profit set helper... On execution, it should be able to read/find ALL trades in my account, pending & market orders, in ALL currencies/pairs, and then, it should pop-up me a window that would show all orders, in this way: Order # Symbol Type Status...
Hello freinds, I need your help. I have an EA that have to do comparision between the Hour close price of EURUSD and Hour close price of GBPUSD. Unfortunately, the historical data is not so full, and some brokers have broken historical data, so if I will compare the historical data of H1 with...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                           doshur |//|                                                   www.doshur.com |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright...
[Deleted]
I know MT4 can export quotes as a DDE server to other programs, is there any way to have MT4 import quotes from other MT4 terminals? Only the current bid and ask prices are relevant, history isn't
Hi, I’m searching for a manual or a guide to understan how to link the MetaTrader platform whit Microsoft Excel, through DDE server. Could you help me? Thank you!
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to get bid/ask in MS Excel and using this formula =MT4|BID!GBPUSD but I am getting this message when I open DDE Sample File in Excel "Remote Data not accessible - Start Application MT4.exe". Actually I have two different brokers MT4 in my computer. One is IBFX & another is FXPro. I...