MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1261

[Deleted]
Hi, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question before. If they have please link me to the specified thread/post/site and you can delete this post and I apologize for not looking hard enough. I've tried searching the web but to no avail. My question is, is it possible to have an EA backtest...
$40 per EA I love coding. If someone need help about write EA, Please follow the step: (1) send me the information about the EA. (2) EA strategy a. MAGIC b. Lot size c. Take profit d. Stop loss e. Start time to trade f. End with trading g. Currency pair and timeframe h. How to open BUY and SELL i....
[Deleted]
  beginner problem  (17   1 2)
i am trying to run an example of the book in the metatrader but all that appears is this ðîöåíò ñâîáîäíûõ ñðåäñò can someone help me please thanks
[Deleted]
Anyone have a suggestion? I have my trusty EA - on ONE machine running against two brokers - at the same time. Started @ NZ open Sunday (Monday) and running since (about 48 + hours) One has Profit of $125 the other $6 (-well, I'm testing at 0.001) (A) The profitable one opens with the...
[Deleted]
i am on my way to learn mql4...but it is so difficult......so itry to combine from 1 EA to another EA to create my EA... i want my EA work at specific time...like example at 12.00 it will buy or sell and only doing 1 trade perday....and also added SMA that is 175 SMA, the rule when SMA upp than the...
Ok, so I've developed some EAs which perform statistical categorizations of market behaviours and then produces monte carlo predictions that drive trading decisions based on the calculated statistical data. It should work on any currency pair, since the stats are calculated on the fly for whatever...
[Deleted]
Hi, I lrecently loaded a ccfp strength meter into mq4.The indicator shows some numbers for the different currencys, but no lines which are supposed to be there,are there. Its supposed to be 8 different lines in different colors appearing like a moving average lines. Any help would be appreciated
Hi, Can anyone write an EA for sending the positions in metatrader and changes to yahoo Messenger's ID or a list of IDs??? Thanks...
[Deleted]
  Indicator Lock  (1)
Can I, somehow, use a code lock so an indicator is limited to only a specific broker ( ex. pivot points can be used only with FXCM, or MACD cam be used with only forex.com) . Please let me know . Thx
[Deleted]
In other words, one trade is open and I would like to program that it closes automatically next monday (=date) at 9:30 (=time). The helpdesk of MetaTrader told me that I should write a script but I do not have any experience of scripts. Many thanks in advance, Michel
[Deleted]
Anyone know of an indicator that will calculate and display a histogram in lower window for the pip change of the last bar? Any help would be much appreciated! Daniel
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new to MT4 and wondering if there is a script for a stop loss being placed at the time of a market order, so that my position is protected immediately rather than having to place a stop after my market order has been executed? Thanks for any help. Tracy
Hello every one! I ve tried to create an EA from indicator and i ve added this code into: if (totalUp==4) { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,CLR_NONE); }else{} But MT return me an error the XO_ROBOT is an indicator and it can not be...
Has anyone heard of personal training through meta trader?  
  Java interface  (2)
Hello, is there any MT-Java interface for free? I do not need all the functions, just to - notify java about a new tick arriving - get CLOSE[], VOLUME[] and so on from MT - send an order from java and that's pretty all, the whole trading logic is in java.
Multiple time frame similar to the figure of God Thank you
does anyone have any idea to how to create an EA by a forex calander such as forex factory etc. and is it possible?
Good Evening, First time coding, and used a Simple EA (from the book; thanks to the author!) code as my starting point, altering the basis of the indicators. The issues with my EA: 1) When compiled, I get the dreaded "end_of_program" - unbalanced left parenthesis error code. I have not been able...
think an order has exucuted. after few minutes think its hit the TP .after that what happen to orderticket. when we use orderselect then will it returns false or what.how to determin whether that order still exsist or in history
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to determinate how many margin I need to open 1 lot of a cross. For example, I want to open 1 lot of EURUSD. I would like to know the margin I need to open this lot. It seems easy but it's not the case for me... Here are the possibilities: 1. Margin = MarketInfo("EURUSD",...
I need somone to code for me the foloving EA Buy signal: -price must close abave 5 sma -stocastics value line must be below 15 -stop lose adjusteble,TP adjusteble Sel signal: -price must close below 5 sma -stochastic value line must be abowe 85 -stop lose adjusteble,TP adjusteble (MA must be...
  help needed  (2)
Hi,I'm trying to make an EA that only places one trade at the time. I loop through the open orders to see if there is any trade open from this EA. If one of the magic no's is found, trade should be set to true and ordersend should not be executed. Thing is; it doesn't work. While backtesting it...
I am familiar with the typical example in MetaTrader which allows only one trade at time: total=OrdersTotal();   if(total<1)      {      .....     } But how can this be altered so that it can open one trade max per pair?
[Deleted]
i need to find the top (or bottom) of the price from last night 02:00 but i have condition so if the first doesnot match i want to find the next top price later in the day . the ibarshift( ) can help ? how ?
[Deleted]
I recently downloaded a custom indicator from this site and once I applied it to my charts, I noticed that if I change the time frame or even close and reopen my platform, all the previously drawn bars in the indicator disappear! Is there something missing from the code that would cause this? I need...
[Deleted]
i have a C++ dll that calls a C# COM dll my c++ dll is of course called by MT4, and is just a wrapper for my C# stuff. t my c++ function, analyze(double *opens), needs to convert the double array to a SAFEARRAY I googled and found some sample code that helped me. I came up with this: for (int i...
Hello Everybody... Please some one guide me how to write the code for export the chart data in a .csv file (like click on file -> save as)
[Deleted]
I would like to script for an export of several history files to .csv format. Manually I go into the History Centre select a currency pair, select the time frame and click the export button. Is there a way I can create a script that will do all this automatically for the history of a number of...
[Deleted]
How i can do it export past daily data in csv file, i try to add thi on my chart but don't work if i put it in scripts it's work but give me just one day!!! i want like one year high,low etc etc of daily bar int start ( ) { static int flag ; int handle , i ;
I need the info on how to make MT4 transferring the CLOSE value of daily for the days: Yesterday --before yesterday-- before before yesterday..etc.. in other words : for at least 5 passing days NB: I know how to transfer Bid, Ask, H, L --- but not daily close nor open . Thanks