MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 624

I have the following function that is supposed to create 5 pending orders. The distance of the the pending orders are to be 20pips apart. I can open the inital market order and place the first pending order at the proper distance but the following 4 pending orders are placed at the same price as...
Hi @all! I have a (simple?) problem with my EA (code below). What it should do is to positionate the stoploss depending on the current price. The orders are entered manually before. The code checkes permanently if there are any active trades. If yes, then the price of all acitve trades should be...
[Deleted]
There are many people who are interested in forex trading. But before you start trading in forex, getting a good online forex trading education is important. The forex market is largely a technical market with its own forex terms and processes so it is important you grasp the fundamentals with an...
I am using MQL4 v.840. I made a simple struct (without stings, without dynamic arrays). I can write this structure to a file with FileWriteStruct(). This implies the content of the struct is converted to a sequence of uchar. I it be possible to convert a structure to an uchar array in MQL4 without...
[Deleted]
skype ID tdmin79 Prices Friend theory of interest..
[Deleted]
The latest Windows Technical Preview Build 9879 no longer works with MT4, it won't launch, no errors.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am building an indicator with discrete values (so that Buffer[i] could be defined and Buffer2[i] could not, but not in every iteration). To let them assume continue values I tell compiler to fill Buffer[i], when not defined, with Buffer[i-1]. My problem is that sometimes Buffer[i-1] is also...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to convert a my custom indicator, perfectly working, into an EA. I have set the iCustom function as follows: double vwp_up=iCustom(_Symbol,0,"VWP - Price",1,0);double vwp_down=iCustom(_Symbol,0,"VWP - Price",0,0);  Commenting the those variables, to see their value, I get only random...
  yesterday bar  (2)
haw I can use iopen and iclose to determine yesterday bar is bullish or bearish
[Deleted]
  terrible meta!!!  (4)
Check links!!! http://i.imgur.com/PxADBlK.png http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1694939&d=1434118027
[Deleted]
Can someone please help me with my crap code? I have this trailing feature that seems to backtest fine, but when I put it on accounts it will create some crazy TP and SL 1000+ pips big when it should only be 10 pips. void TrailingAlls(int trail){   if (trail==0)    return;                    int...
Hello guys, I'm looking for a programmer who can make for me a remote control protection(licensing) of several of mine indicators/EAs: I'm looking for a PC/Windows protection and want to set up an admin panel on my web server Please PM with your offer. Regards
I intend to use my MT4 platform to manage accounts on behalf of Clients, making small trades on their behalf - using their trading account, and their funds within those accounts (as opposed to having Client funds in my own account). My question is: If in my navigator pane I have a number of Client...
Hello there wherever you are, I might be tired this evening..... there is this operation that I see in the terminal history but do not understand. This is within a scalping system that I am using actively. The loss isn't much obviously but the loss in understanding is always too much for any trading...
Hi, In the MQL4-Reference I just read in the capital of SymbolInfoDouble(): NoteIt is recommended to use SymbolInfoTick() if the function is used for getting information about the last tick.It may well be that not a single quote has appeared yet since the terminal is connected to a trading account...
[Deleted]
I need that a webrequest to 127.0.0.1:12345 address, and I can't change the port. I know that is not supported by mql4, but I need it. Is there an trick to do it? A port forwarding software o another mql code to do it? Please help me!
how can I convert two parallel line OBJ_TREND to one OBJ_PITCHFORK   hi every one,new to coding try to learn ,got this question if any one can please answer me thank you in advance . ObjectCreate(name+" UP",   OBJ_TREND, 0, x2,(y2+Point*Kanals[i][7]),x1,(y1+Point*Kanals[i][7])); ObjectCreate(name+"...
  Detect Timzone  (5)
HelloEvery tick, I want to update a variable with the current server time zone.  I can't find how this is done within mql4. I'd rather avoid having to scrape this off the web.  Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks
Hello programmers, How do I achieve the following: If current candle is above SMA by 10 pips then BUYIf current candle is below SMA by 10 pips then SELL This is what I currently have and it's not working :( , help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! //+------------------------------+ //|  OPEN BUY...
New article Using Layouts and Containers for GUI Controls: The CGrid Class has been published on mql5.com: This article presents an alternative method of GUI creation based on layouts and containers, using one layout manager — the CGrid class. The CGrid class is an auxiliary control that acts as a...
[Deleted]
The Euro may be bottoming against the US Dollar following the appearance of a bearish candle stick pattern. long-term fundamental outlook continues to favor broad-based Euro weakness. Which stats, Traders can look to on-coming gains as an opportunity to establish a short position at higher levels or...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I wish to merge MATLAB with MT4 following these steps: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1567. Main matter is that this article is 6 years and half old. Program changed and functionalities too. Can I still use this procedure and let them work? Thank you very much 
Tools-> Options->Expert Advisors  To allow my scripts to run Orders I need to have 'Allow automated trading'  selected The issue is that after each MT4 update it is deselected.  Is these a way to retain my previous selection after the update?    PS  the spelling is a little unusual "....
Hi, I don't know how to install Pivot Indicator for MetaTraer4, anybody can help me with that? this is what I can see in C:/Program Files/ FxPro-MetaTrader4:   Thanks
[Deleted]
I have this simple indicator which just adds two objects to the chart to show the spread and margin for currency pair. It is all fine when first added in (i.e. objects display correctly and are removed when indicator is removed), but when MT4 is restarted two things happen: 1) only one of the...
//----delete objects // { // for(int z=ObjectsTotal()-1; z>20; z--) { // ObjectDelete(ObjectName(z)); // } // Comment(""); // return(0); // } //----delete objects Hi everyone, I have been searching with no luck for a way to clear a chart from "x" bars back. So for example any objects that
I have a EA that is profitable up to 95%. The problem is that in real (demo) work is not working. He entered the trade late, took a higher price (or lower, depending on whether buying or selling) than in the tester. Perhaps the problem is that my ping is 110 ms? Maybe tester does not work well - how
[Deleted]
Hey there, I'm currently working on an expert advisor that uses fibonacci levels. This way I can backtest those levels. I'm using an indicator by deVries (included below) to try and get the last high and low of the ZigZag indicator.  This is what I'm trying... However, it doesn't work. Could anybody...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to build an indicator and I need an MA on a Buffer I am calculating. For this reason I used the iMAOnArray function. Buffer's field of existence is [0;1]  and it also usually never comes above .5.  When trying to get this MA set as: double temp = 0.0; temp = iMAOnArray(ExtUpProb...
I have shown below 2 different codes that each do the same task of moving my stop to breakeven after price has gained profit of 200pts (at 0.1 lots). While the first code works like I want without any problems, I cant see why the second code although appears to work correctly in the MT4 journal it