hello all - page 11

100% it's not a pig-saurus, that one was a headbanger and this one is a boy... 2 for the part... you can tell from the lyrics.

Yep, the North has joined the "Open your face, Gulchatai!" campaign - and not even one.

Mathemat:
Yep, the North has joined the "Open Your Face, Gulchatai!" campaign - and not even one.
2006, my spouse is with me... Natasha, I love you...

Alexi, for a chat?

You're my second challenge :))) I solved the first one quicker than I thought, but with you, I'll have to sweat it out :))

Alright guys. Movement is growing and spreading, but our administrative resources are limited.

Attention! The conditions of the promotion (one standard indulgence) apply to the first 10 people only. Of course, everyone is welcome to reveal their face.

Hurry up, you may not make it! At the moment, there are already 5 people participating. There are only 5 greasy spots left!

Europa:
Alexi, for a chat?
You'll have to write to me in person.

Mathemat:

Alright guys. Movement is growing and spreading, but our administrative resources are limited.

Attention! The conditions of the promotion (one standard indulgence) apply to the first 10 people only. Of course, everyone is welcome to reveal their face.

Hurry up, you may not make it! At the moment, there are already 5 people participating. There are only 5 greasy seats left!

The voice has been listened to and that's enough... I'll never go for weakness! (Lack of information is worse than bad information)

Mathemat:

Hurry up, you may not make it! At the moment, there are already 5 people participating. There are only 5 greasy seats left!

I want to see Mishek, Gip and Tantrik...

sever30:
I want to see Mishek, Gip and Tantrik...
eh... Been there, done that, and I want to see Galina... to see
Reason: