MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1200

[Deleted]
Hi, I'm working on an EA, and got a problem, maybe I'm just doing something wrong. What I need to do is get historical data including the latest bars, for that I use ArrayCopyRates, and it works well if the chart is open on the timeframe I want to take the data from, but lets say I want H4 Timeframe...
i am using mrc broker when i order eurusd lotsize 1.0 or other for buy or sell then i want to modify my order means if i want only 10 pips profit but icant because bydefault 40pips added in ordermenu it was error invalid sltp how can i change 40pips into 10pips
i have good profitable indicator and i want to turn into ea. please anybody help me to do this. strategy is when red signal appear order sell and take profit and when blue signal appear order buy and take profit
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been writing a custom indicator which identifies swing points, then draws a horizontal line 'x' pips above the last swing high ('highline') and 'x' pips below the last swing low ('lowline'). The distance between the 2 lines is calculated, and then another horizontal line is created that...
I need to know if order is pending or open. Do you know how can I make it?
Hi, I want to check if order exist. For example; if(order with magic number=11111 exist) { Send pending order....... Can you help me?
[Deleted]
Hi i m new here.here is very good forum.i want to ask questions about mql4 programming.i want to use kelly ratio lot calculation in my eas.how can i do that?is there any sample here?can you give examples about it?i guess i should define a function that makes lot calculations using kelly ratio and i...
[Deleted]
i used one indicator by Time[H1] it show some sigh in bar, sometime i reload the indicator find out it show difference sigh in history bar. what's wrong?
Hello all, I’m a total newbie in mq4 programming and this is my first post in this forum. I found a simple rare scalping technique. For manual setup, I draw the trendline by manual. This image should be the trading setups. I would like to ask help from my master programmer friends here to create...
Hello everyone! I wonder what is the calculation for the Profit Factor if I do NOT have a Stop Loss or 0 as in zero. OPForex
I tried running this EA on a live account and got some delay in the execution of the trade ( the blue line is where it should sell ) any idea why ? extern double buffer=0;           extern double stoploss=20;            extern double takeprofit=350;                extern double...
After reading through big number of topics on many forex-related forums, I decidied to create a topic for ideas and discussions. In fact, if you have an idea... write here its block-sheme... or plan. Note: please, write a full list of elements.
Hi all I was just wondering if there was a way to set session times - so if i didn't want the charts to be 24 hours, but say run from 9:30 - 4:30 est. Can this be done? Thank you all Mark
[Deleted]
I am not programmer anyone please explain the meaning of the following code. if ((MA1now > MA2now) && (MA1previous < MA2previous) && (MA1after > MA2after)) { CrossUp[i] = Low[i] - Range*1.5; if (NewBar()) here what is the meaning of Range*1.5 seen different code with the...
If I want use EA to monitor and check manual-tading action, how to progeamming? for example, EA can check and then decide aloow or reject user's manual tade before the trade send to server. now,EA only can check the orders state after server receiving orders. Need a event before any order-operation,...
Hi, I would like to suggest the possibility of changing the spread used in the tester. The platform always takes the last spread available from the broker. Hex editing the fxt file does not fix it. During weekends and holidays, this may be very upsetting to backtests. This week, for example, market...
i have some scripts i want to modify for it. when i order from script for buy and sell order its show default stopploss in order but i dont want any stopploss i want only take profit at 1 point only. means when i order eurusd buy order from scripts lotsize 0.01 price is 1.35575 when price move up...
[Deleted]
Hi all Thanks to everyone for a great community here - I am a newbie to MT4 and enjoying the product immensely! I'd like to code up the following: Get open and close prices for the last xx weeks (going back 5 years)Then I'd like to plot thin lines on a chart automatically (for potential s+r)....
New article The Implementation of a Multi-currency Mode in MetaTrader 5 is published at mql5.com: For a long time multi-currency analysis and multi-currency trading has been of interest to people. The opportunity to implement a full fledged multi-currency regime became possible only with the public...
[Deleted]
Welcome everybody! I'm new in MT and I've a problem with my first working strategy. Every time when I run strategy, and buy or sell signal is generated a window apear, and it want me to confirm transaction. I unchecked "ask for confirmation" field in strategy options. Does enybody know what I've to...
[Deleted]
Hello, does anybody know where I can get an indicator or an EA providing realtime news results. I would like to integrate such a tool in my metatrader4 and receive the information whether the news are bullish or bearish for a certain currency pair in order to open my orders quickly. Thanks for your...
hi, I have just a small question in case anyone knows. I would like to add to the attached ZigZagWithValue.mq4 indicator an option to only calculate/display a limited number of past ZigZag points. e.g from Current price 10 or 23 or xx... ZigZag points back. Any idea how to go about it. Thanks so...
hi is there any way to find the X & Y distance on the chart from a bar ?
Hi all, I'am searching for a solution to stream in real time data from an external data feed into MetaTrader. The idea is based in this video. The video says "This presentation will show you how the Expert Advisor in MetaTrader captures the output data from eSignal" and "All the tick data is stored...
Hi. I have program a straddling EA that executes pending order at selected date and time for 1 or more currency pair. Here is the problem. The EA sometimes works and sometimes it does not work. Its like nothing happen. And the execution time for each currency pair differs from each other. I did not...
i have one experts advice robot. i test this robot in demo account in strategy tester . strategy tester report is very good. BUT then use robot in live chart in EUR/USD in demo account there report is different so i want this robot work in strategy tester report to same work in real live account...
for buy script lotsize 0.01 take profit 0.10 for lotsize 0.1 take profit 1 for lotsize 1.0 take profit 10 i want to sell script also for same
Just contact me at sleepless.damian@gmail.com
[Deleted]
I would really like to create a program that uses a combination of other currency pairs tick data in order to make a decision. This may have been talked about in a previous posts, and if so, could you please direct me to it? Thanks
Hi guys, I'm sort of new in Forex trading. I'd like to ask what theoretically would happen if all trader on forex market in same time do the same action. Let's say on pair EUR/USD all traders on the world open BUY position in same time? This kind of action would move the pair upwards or downwards?...