MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1203

[Deleted]
Hello, Could Someone help me to Programme a simple Ea use One indicator. The indicator show blue bar for UP and Red bar For down. So i would like that: Ea must send open buy when indic change color red to blue at price close blue bar( shown the signal) and when indic change color blue to red EA...
[Deleted]
hi all, I have created an include and an EA file. How do I access the extern variables (or any other file level variables) of EA in my include file? Include file is not compiling if I just directly refer the variables. C
As soon as the day of the week turns from a Friday to a Saturday I then want to get the closing price (midpoint of the last Bid / Ask spread) for Friday forex trading session. I want to try and do this using an infinite loop as there will be no ticks coming through on Saturday as the FX market...
Hi, my EA works fine in test environment, but when I put it into production, while trying to open a new order, always shows me the Error 130. For example in a BUY I put the SL 90 pips down without problem, why is this happening? My Broker is MIG Bank. Thanks.
Hi there, can anybody tell me how to make indicator (stochastic) with alert message? what i need is to indicate with this condition: Stochastic setting: K = 5 D = 3 slow = 3 Bull / oversold = 20 Bear / overbought = 80 signal line = red main line = blue [I think this is standard / default setting :)...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have purchased loads of data for our products that we have within MT4 so that we can offer our clients data that goes back many years but... Im having problems importing the data using MT4 Administrator. On all the products I have managed to import the data for M60, M240, Daily, Weekly,...
  Money management  (7)
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a software that help me for the best money management ... Could anyone help me to find it ? Best regards Doc
[Deleted]
  Twenty-four, and not one iota more!  (269   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
Put exactly 24 pivots on the chart with a 1 hour shifter. Not bad? One question - how do you filter out random breakouts (and there are some)? No, probably, because it's chaos
assuming with a system with risk : reward of 1 : 1 (including spread) a system with 40% winning rate still be able to win I need comments on this type of betting system if anyone got any experience with it.
Can you please advise if it is possible to show pivot, support and resistance points on the Meta 4 system. Thanks
I can not found on the inet an explanation for this error. This statement is an indicator, running on a chart pair AUDUSD . uj = iClose( "USDJPY", 0, 1 ); Tried using a cut down version of the example under mt4 help. Print( "usdchf: ", iClose("USDCHF",PERIOD_H1,i) ); and still same error. Thanks
Good morning ..! my name is Luis, I live Tenerife (Spain) sorry for my English translation. Please I need help because when I open a chart in metatrader in two minutes, to use the Renko, when I close the demo metatrader or step to another broker and does not return to work in real time. I put the...
[Deleted]
ok so I downloaded mt4(demo) to my laptop, works fine, downloaded to pc (samehouse) no connection to any server, will not even search????? Ive deleted, it, changed firewall settings, swapped files from laptop( the whole config folder), loaded into another destination.....still no connection Tried...
[Deleted]
I have just started using Meta Trader 4 and in the future want to run some EA which will be running while I am away from my PC. Is there a way that I can set Meta Trader 4 up so if the software shuts down or stops working the auto login kicks in.
we would like to hv somebody telling us on how to close several opened trades atone shot and not to close them individually or one by one.
HI I've got a question- Fap Turbo- if you leave it on early in the morning (eg 7 am), go to work, and have it programmed to start trading at 9 am, would it start automatically? Whenever my FAP starts trading, a permit box falshes up for me to confirm. Does that mean it would not start at 9 am...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, this is my first post !! I'm trying to draw an indicator that is a 2D map (similar to a wavelet spectrum), not a single function. Attached and example. Thanks everybody !
[Deleted]
Hi to all, i'm new at this forum, I'm looking fo a complete guide to MQL5 language, something in pdf or similar, Thanks, Antonio
Can someone tel me how to properly store a ticket number to a file. The file should be able to store mulitiple tickets numbers at any one giving time. Can you also show me then how to read the file to see if the ticket number exists in the file. thanks in advance. Here is what i have. maysomeone...
OK. I am a amateur trader, which tries to use SAR for work. But, sometimes I can see, that candlestick tail lick a lot of profit away. It is well-exposed on comparaton of "line" and "candlestick", I am finding, that ... anyway, is there any SAR-indicator, which calculates only distance between open...
[Deleted]
  back tofuture  (2)
i am seeing that this indicator is very helpfull but we can not put it on our plateform because it is showing just many stick and not a candelstick why someone can help me
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7229/56962357.jpg http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3069/12759154.jpg
Could anyone help? How to draw historical bars in current chart, e.g.: draw bars from two weeks ago on the present chart. Thanks.
[Deleted]
1.once ive made a profitable trade, what do i do to set that profit aside and continue trading with my initial deposit? do i have to withdraw it via PAYPAL or something?
This is the close all order script that I use void CloseAll() { int ctotal = OrdersTotal(); for(int j=ctotal-1;j>=0;j--) { OrderSelect(j, SELECT_BY_POS); int type = OrderType(); bool result = false; switch(type) { //Close opened long positions case OP_BUY : result = OrderClose( OrderTicket(),...
Be careful when using IBands values in a live account! I found a pretty serious bug in MT4 relating to IBands. It is weird in that it only surfaces when used in a Live account NOT in Demo mode. If a period timeframe is specied for IBands then the value returned is always '0'. Here is a repro when...
[Deleted]
I understand the concept that multiple trades from multiple EAs can collide if they try and trade simultaneously; I have implemented the global semaphore logic to protect against this or OrderSend/Close/Modify/Close/Delete. However, I have other areas of my EA where I check order status, select...
I'm using 7bit's python extension. It's very nice thanks. But now I have a problem. I want to use module of python named "lxml". But it was not worked. If I import the module, PyExecute("from lxml import etree"); this Error is occured. File "C:\Python26x86\lib\site-packages\lxml\html\__init__.py"