MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1193

[Deleted]
Welcome everybody! I'm new in MT and I've a problem with my first working strategy. Every time when I run strategy, and buy or sell signal is generated a window apear, and it want me to confirm transaction. I unchecked "ask for confirmation" field in strategy options. Does enybody know what I've to...
[Deleted]
Hello, does anybody know where I can get an indicator or an EA providing realtime news results. I would like to integrate such a tool in my metatrader4 and receive the information whether the news are bullish or bearish for a certain currency pair in order to open my orders quickly. Thanks for your...
hi, I have just a small question in case anyone knows. I would like to add to the attached ZigZagWithValue.mq4 indicator an option to only calculate/display a limited number of past ZigZag points. e.g from Current price 10 or 23 or xx... ZigZag points back. Any idea how to go about it. Thanks so...
hi is there any way to find the X & Y distance on the chart from a bar ?
Hi all, I'am searching for a solution to stream in real time data from an external data feed into MetaTrader. The idea is based in this video. The video says "This presentation will show you how the Expert Advisor in MetaTrader captures the output data from eSignal" and "All the tick data is stored...
Hi. I have program a straddling EA that executes pending order at selected date and time for 1 or more currency pair. Here is the problem. The EA sometimes works and sometimes it does not work. Its like nothing happen. And the execution time for each currency pair differs from each other. I did not...
i have one experts advice robot. i test this robot in demo account in strategy tester . strategy tester report is very good. BUT then use robot in live chart in EUR/USD in demo account there report is different so i want this robot work in strategy tester report to same work in real live account...
for buy script lotsize 0.01 take profit 0.10 for lotsize 0.1 take profit 1 for lotsize 1.0 take profit 10 i want to sell script also for same
Just contact me at sleepless.damian@gmail.com
[Deleted]
I would really like to create a program that uses a combination of other currency pairs tick data in order to make a decision. This may have been talked about in a previous posts, and if so, could you please direct me to it? Thanks
Hi guys, I'm sort of new in Forex trading. I'd like to ask what theoretically would happen if all trader on forex market in same time do the same action. Let's say on pair EUR/USD all traders on the world open BUY position in same time? This kind of action would move the pair upwards or downwards?...
[Deleted]
Hello. I have this script that works excellent. What it does is it opens 5 pending trades below and 5 below the current price. I split up the script so I have one for -buy or sell- and/or -buy and sell - as the need arises. And would like to ad a feature to it if possible. I would like for it...
hi programmers! i found this macd -indicator with an alert. now i would like to print LONG in the indicator window when the histogram is > 0 and SHORT when histogram is < 0. but i have no idea how to print a text. i tried it with OBJECTSET but it doesn't work. can somebody please help me? thanks
[Deleted]
2011.01.03 - 00:00:00 - - - *******************New Bar************************************2011.01.03 - 00:00:00 - - - Symbol=AUDUSD2011.01.03 - 00:00:00 - - - TICKVALUE=1.000000002011.01.03 - 00:00:00 - - - TICKSIZE=0.000010002011.01.03 - 00:00:00 - - - POINT=0.000010002011.01.03 - 00:00:00 - - -...
I have some indexes like the DAX and FTSE on my platform. I am trying the following code, which works for other pairs where Point == 0.01, 0.00001 etc but not for the indexes: if (Point==0.0){ObjectSet("signal"+x+3,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,x*scaleX+offsetX+30);ObjectSetText("signal"+x+"3",...
I had an EA running live on a live account, and was doing some testing to optimize the variables. In the tester, the EA realized a global stop we call account protection (max dd allowed) and it closed all the live trades! In the live account, the EA was not even close to this level. To test it,...
[Deleted]
Good day, I have been programming this EA to Trade Candlistics Based on candle sequences, So far I reached Dayly weekly Candles trading but the problem is The programming is all Good and it did compile but something seems missing : I added a day of week on the conditional and i think its the source...
I would like to write an indicator to hide price bars after an input date. The purpose of this indicator is for educational, when I look into history, I would like to hide those bars on the right of a historical date I set so that I can analyse the bars on the left of the date without the bars on...
hi, I've been trying to export the number of bars between every zigzag top and bottom, and while the biggest part of the output is correct, there are error values every now and then in the data, and i can't figure the problem. Can someone help please? Function to get values: double...
[Deleted]
I can't seem to figure this out, what would be the MQL4 code for this pseudocode? It's a function that will stop an EA from making a SELL if the LAST TRADE was a SELL AND A LOSS. As well as stopping a BUY if the LAST TRADE was a BUY AND A LOSS . It should check the LAST TRADE whether it was a buy or...
[Deleted]
  taking the help of the hall)  (109   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Please tell me which program can be used to solve the following equation like a+b+c+d+e...=H, where a,b,c,d,e... - are known positive integers (i.e. the number a can only equal certain numbers for example: 10, 12, 14, 17, 21, 25, 30, 36, 43, 52, 62, 74, 89, 107, 128, 154, 185, 222, 266, 319, 383
[Deleted]
I would like to be able to download historical date, time, open, high, low and close for the periods 4 hour, day, week and month as .csv files for the following pairs with one keystroke and am prepared to pay if someone would like to quote. The different time periods would need to be downloadable to...
  Advice on a real advisor for the money  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
esteemed experts, I would like your advice on a stable and profitable Expert Advisor that really works ( on real accounts ). I am willing to pay money
[Deleted]
Hi, iam trying to compress a string using the zlib library from zlib.net . I discovered, that the function compress2(Bytef * dest, uLongf * destLen, const Bytef * source, uLong sourceLen, int level) is responsible for compressing the variable source to dest, but it is called a Bytef *. What is...
[Deleted]
Hello, I got a weird result: int nTicket = 1417938; Print(OrderSelect(nTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES),",",OrderSelect(nTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_HISTORY)); The above code will output "1,1". But this order is a closed order. Where is the problem? I am using MT4 built 229. Thanks
  Turning off Logs  (4)
Is it possible to turn off the logging option with MT4? My EAs and indicators log so much garbage data, i would like to turn it off.
Dear MQL4 developers I wish to know what is the default return value of this function double OrderProfit( ), is it the profit as "PIPS" or as "Term currency" or as "Deposit currency". I hope you can answer fast, and thanks a lot.
[Deleted]
Hi, my name is LookMan im from indonesia, im newbie here, i want to ask someone here, i need some help, i want to mix my indicator into an EA, then that EA will work according to the indicator, if the indicator show something then the EA will take action... anyone wanna help me plz? thank's before...
  fun with equity curves!  (17   1 2)
fun with equity curves! Strategy Tester Report test (Build 226) SymbolEURUSD-fx (Euro vs US Dollar)Period1 Hour (H1) 2008.01.02 01:00 - 2008.09.03 23:00 (2008.01.01 - 2008.09.04)ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)Bars in test5225Ticks...
I have this indicator, and i was working on alert function and to display arrows when signal is valid. Alert function works, but only for 1 pair (not on other 5 pairs i have open then), so i think this has to do with the "if (TimeCurrent() > allowAlert)" command. Arrows same thing, appear one time...